Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Long Needed Talk

Donna's POV

Once we got back onto the bus, Brian went straight to his bunk without saying a word to anybody. That made me sigh to myself. I guess I deserved that. I noticed everyone was in their bunks also. I looked at the digital clock on the wall, and it said 3:04am. I decided to go to bed. I crawled into my bunk, and shut my curtain. A couple minutes passed and I heard the curtain move at the bunk underneath me.

I moved my curtain and saw Courtney about to get in the bunk below me. "Why are you up here?" I asked curiously, and her head shot up at me. "Dude, you scared me." She said, while putting her hand on her heart to emphasis it. I rolled my eyes, and she sighed. "Cassie's snoring is annoying."

I chuckled at that, and moved my curtain over more. "Here, we got to talk about a lot of things." She nodded, "So much shit has happened the past days, and it seems we haven't talked in like a month." Courtney said while crawling into my bunk.

Once she got situated, I looked at her. "Where do we even start?" I said while, trying to think of a place to start. Courtney smiled, "Let's start with you and Brian." My cheeks flushed a dark red at the mention of his name.

That made her grin like an idiot, "You like him, don't you?"

I nodded, "Yeah, but.." I trailed off, and Courtney became concerned, "-But what? Bri is a nice guy, Donna. He isn't like Justin. If you're afraid he doesn't like you back, I know he does. Just the way he looks at you, anyone could tell."

A groan escaped my lips, "I know he isn't like Justin and I know he likes me too. He was going to tell me in the car before, we got here but, I wouldn't let him." I said while, rubbing my face.

Courtney frowned, "Why?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled, "I don't know! I'm just afraid.. I mean, I know Brian would never hurt me but, Justin was the only guy I've ever been with. The idea of being with someone again, just makes me think of all the damage Justin has caused me." I explained, and Courtney was letting that process in her head. I nodded my head, "I know, I'm acting stupid."

She shook her head, "No, you're not, Donna. Justin really did a number on you, it's okay to feel like this. I think once you get used to the idea of Brian not ever going to hurt you, you'll be able to be with him." This is why Courtney is my best friend, she's always there for me at times like this.

"What am I suppose to do till then? Ignore him?" I asked, while rubbing my temples.

Courtney patted my shoulder comfortingly. "Just tell him, D. He'll understand."

I shrugged, "I don't know.." I decided to change the subject, "What about you and Matt?"

She blushed just like I had at the mention of Brian. I grinned while nudging her playfully, "You like him!" Courtney rolled her eyes, "No, duh. He doesn't like me, though because of Cassie." She sneered her name out, like she was a parasite but, it is Cassie we're talking about.

"Who cares about that Bitch?" I wrinkled my nose up in disgust.

Courtney crossed her arms, "Obviously, Matt does. Or why else would he be with her?" I looked down at my bed, knowing she had a point. This was making me angry. "I don't get why he's with her! They have nothing in common! I have more in common with him then she does."

"I don't know. They always argue, and she only uses him for his money." Courtney said while gripping my blanket angrily, which made me chuckle. She must really like Matt. I shrugged, "Well maybe he does like you. I mean, you guys seem to get along.. sometimes."

She laughed at the 'sometimes' part. "It's usually because, of Cassie. She always has to do something which makes Matt act like a dick but, I did hear him talking to Zack after the show."

I was getting intrigued. "What'd he say?"

"Apparently Matt has been acting kind of weird lately, and Zack called him out on it. Matt told him it was because of me. Zack asked if he liked me, and as soon as he was going to respond Cassie walked in." Courtney said with a groan.

This made me smile big, "Court! He totally likes you. Just don't even worry about Cassie, no one likes her anyways. Just keep getting to know him, and see where that takes you."

Courtney smiled, "I'll do that, and you need to talk to Brian." She pointed her finger at me, and I nodded. "Yeah, yeah." I said as she got out of my bunk. She closed my curtain, "I love having our little talks." That made me roll my eyes, "Go to sleep, bitch."

Courtney's POV

As soon as I closed Donna's curtain, I felt like I was being watched. I turned around and looked at Brian's bunk. I noticed his curtain was cracked open, and I could see his dark eyes looking at me. My mouth dropped open, knowing he heard everything we just said.

He put his finger up to his lips, and I nodded. I crawled into the bunk underneath Donna and closed the curtain. I was hoping Brian would talk to Donna about it so, they could be together. Donna really deserves someone to make her happy, after what that asshole did to her.

The next morning I was woke up by 2 people arguing. One screechy ass voice, that I knew belonged to Cassie, and one deep husky voice, which I figured was Matt. I crawled out of my bunk, and walked over to the couch where everyone was sitting. Zack and Kylie were sitting next to each other. He had his head on her shoulder, it was actually really cute.

The rest of them were playing the Xbox. Cassie's voice was getting louder, and it was making my head hurt. I sat down on the floor next to Johnny. He chuckled at me, "Loud mouth woke you up, huh?" I nodded, while crossing my legs.

Zack was groaning, "Baby, make them stop. My head hurts bad enough." Kylie kissed his head, and stood to her feet. Everyone paused the game, and turned their attention to the back of the bus where Kylie had just gone.

"Listen, bitch! You need to shut the fuck up! My boyfriend has a fucking concussion, I don't need your annoying ass voice making anything worse on him!" I heard Kylie yell at Cassie. Donna and I had the same looks on our faces. This chick was amazing.

Cassie scoffed, "This discussion is between Matt and I, not you."

Kylie didn't like that too much, "Well, maybe if you didn't have the loudest fucking mouth, we wouldn't have to hear your discussion! Just fucking leave before I make you!" We watched Cassie stalk off of the bus, all pissed off. Kylie walked back over to us.

Donna grinned up at her, "Dude, I fucking love you!" She shrugged innocently while sitting back in her earlier position. Zack kissed her cheek before, nuzzling his head back onto her shoulder. "Thank you, Babe. I love you." She rolled her eyes while running her hand carefully through his hair. "I love you too, Zack." They were so cute together, I hope I could find someone like that.

I looked at Donna, and she had the same expression on her face. At least I know she will have Brian. Maybe not now but, soon she'll have him. I don't think I'll ever be with Matt. Only time will tell, I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy ending! /: I only posted this because the best friend begged me too. ;)

So, will Brian and Donna get together?

Matt and Courtney aren't looking too good because of Cassie..

Let me hear some thoughts! :D

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
shantal.jayy
A7xMeredith15
JulietCa7x
JustThinking
sawii
You guys rock! ♥