Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Long Night

Courtney's POV

Cassie was really starting to get on my nerves. I wasn't sure if it was because of her whiny ass voice, or if it was just face in general. Either way, it was starting to bother me. Finally after spending like hours in the bathroom, she got out, and her face was caked with foundation to cover the bruise I gave her.

Donna was playing the XBox with the guys, and I was just watching them, considering I suck at video games. Matt was with Cassie, when she got out of the bathroom, and he sent a glare in my direction. I rolled my eyes, he should of knew I would of did something. I wasn't just going to sit there, and let some know-it-all blonde bitch talk shit about my best friend.

Jimmy looked up at him, "Dude, wanna play?"

Matt shook his head, and looked back at Cassie. "We're going to the bar."

She whined. "Matt! I don't want to go to the bar, you always get drunk." That voice was eating my brain alive. I was gripping the chair that I was sitting on. Donna noticed me, and chuckled at me. I shook my head, and Matt sighed. "I won't get drunk this time, let's just go."

Finally she agreed after 3 minutes of them arguing about it. Once she walked out of the door, I sighed in relief. Johnny grinned at me, "The way you fucking decked her was amazing!"

Donna groaned. "What the fuck, Court? Why couldn't you of waited for me, so I could of seen."

That made me chuckle, and Zack looked at Donna. "It was hot."

"You think everything is hot." Brian said while chuckling.

He cocked his head to the side, but nodded. "That's true."

We all started laughing, and Jimmy looked around. "So.. what are we going to do?"

"I don't feel like drinking tonight." Johnny admitted.

They all agreed, and Donna looked at them. "So, what do you guys do for fun on tour?"

Zack frowned, "Um.." He tapped his chin, "Well, we usually drink."

I rolled my eyes, "Besides getting shitfaced."

Jimmy cackled, "That's it."

"Wow." Donna said while shaking her head in disbelief. "You guys have a deck of cards?"

Johnny got up from his seat, "Yeah, I think so." He fished through a drawer, and found a freshly, new deck of cards that have never been used before. He handed them to Donna, and she unwrapped the clear wrapping. "I can't believe these have never been used."

"No one really plays cards." Brian said while, everyone moved to the table.

Donna and I looked at each. "That's crazy." We both said at the same time, that was what we always did when we got bored, was play cards. It was entertaining and it kept you busy.

She looked up at them, "So have you guys ever played bullshit?" They shook their heads, and I chuckled when she looked at them like they were crazy. Donna explained to them how to play, and they all thought it was really fun.

It was going on midnight, and our 12th game of bullshit. As Donna was shuffling the cards, Zack looked us. "I think we should head to bed, since Matt will be home soon."

Brian agreed, "Yeah, he's kind of an ass when he's drunk."

I looked at Donna, and she shook her head. "So what? We're having fun, I'm not going to let Shadows ruin our fun." They all shrugged, and she dealt out the cards. Just as I was about to lay down the first card, the bus door opened.

Matt and Cassie walked onto the bus. Well, Matt didn't walk, he stumbled onto the couch. Once his but hit the cushion, he looked up at Cassie. "Matt wants to stay here."

Cassie rolled her eyes, "C'mon, Matt! You need to go to bed, you're fucking shitfaced! I told you, I didn't want you drinking."

He shook his head, "Matt doesn't want to go to bed."

All the guys chuckled, because Matt was talking in 3rd person. I think that's the first time I ever saw a drunk person do that. Cassie crossed her arms over her chest, "I'll leave you here by yourself, Matthew, if you don't get in that bunk right now."

Matt shrugged, "Matt likes hanging out with his friends. Matt wants to stay up late."

She shook her head in disbelief, as she walked off the bus. Zack sighed. "Alright guys, we're going to have to get-" Matt cut him off, "Thank god. I thought she'd never leave."

Jimmy gave him an odd look, "Are you even drunk?"

"Nope, faked it all. I knew she would leave if I was." Matt said while showing off his dimples.

Johnny grinned, "Dude! You're a fucking genius!"

He shrugged, "Well, ya know she's my girlfriend and all, but you just need a break from her every now and then. That's why I like going on tour, but she always finds a reason to come and show up."

Brian chuckled, "What are you going to do when she finds out?"

"I don't know, haven't thought about that, yet." Matt said while scratching his head.

Zack yawned really loud, and everyone chuckled. "I'm hitting the sack, dudes. See ya in the morning. ZV out!" He gave us all the peace sign, and crawled into his bunk. Everyone followed suit, and I headed to my bunk.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, someone's phone started ringing. I heard Matt grunt, and answer. "Hello?" I waited patiently for him to hang up, so I could go back to sleep, but turns out it was Cassie. Matt and her were arguing back and forth.

I put a pillow over my head to drown out the noise, but I could still hear Matt's yelling. I groaned, while climbing out of my bunk. I grabbed my blanket and walked over to Donna's bunk. I noticed her curtain open. She stuck her head out, "What are they arguing about?"

"I don't even know." I said while crawling in the bunk underneath her. "I can't sleep with his yelling though."

Brian stuck his head out from his curtain, "Now you see why no one sleeps underneath him." That made me scoff, and I tried to go back to sleep. Minutes passed, and I still couldn't fall back asleep. "Donna, you up?" I whispered and got no response.

"Brian? Zack?" I asked, and got no answer from either of them. I let out a groan, and decided to go watch TV. I crawled back out of the bunk, and went to sit on the couch where Charlie, and Pinkly were. I turned the TV on, and stared blankly into it.

Matt appeared with a frown on his face, "What are you doing up?"

I rolled my eyes, "Well it's kind of hard to sleep when you have someone arguing with someone on the phone right above you."

He sighed, "That's all we've been doing lately is arguing."

"Then break up with her." I snapped, not really meaning to.

Matt got mad. "Just because you're like in love with me, doesn't mean I'm going to dump my girlfriend for you!" He yelled, and stormed off the bus leaving the door open. The dogs went running after him, and I stood up. "Oh my god."

Brian and Donna were the first ones out of their bunks, "Who was yelling?" Donna asked while rubbing her eyes.

I sighed unsteadily, "Matt, but we have a bigger problem than that."

"What?" Brian asked while yawning.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Well, um. Pinkly and Charlie aren't here right now."

Donna frowned, "Well where are they?"

"They followed Matt when he stormed off the bus." I said while biting the inside of my lip.

"Oh my god! Courtney, you just let them run off?!" Brian shouted at me.

I ran my hand through my hair, "It's not my fault! Matt is the one who left the door open!"

He scoffed, "Whatever, c'mon, we gotta find them."
♠ ♠ ♠
Stupid ending.. /:

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
XxRebeccaLeexX
aybaybaywee
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
emi_hhlowlow
You guys rock!