Status: idk yet

Prisoner

~Prologue

Prologue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CRACK CRACK CRACK. I look up from my dirt bed and ripped clothes to see what the familiar sound brings. Maybe I’ll finally die. The sounds of the guns bring hope that it might be true. I sit silently on the cold dark dirt bed I’ve lived on for 5 years curled up in a tight ball trying to keep myself warm and wait. CRACK CRACK CRACK the sound is becoming louder, closer. The screams are unforgiving and frequent. The longer I sit faster my heart beats. When are they coming for me? Without hesitation or warning silence suddenly moves in as fast as the shooting. Anxiety takes over my whole body as my heart starts squeezing its self and as streams of light engulf the hall and finally my prison door. I open my eyes wider as fear takes over as the anxiety worsens my heart squeezing, and thumping still as the world slowly leaves my tired eyes and mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
A Special thanks to my editor Dragonslayer. I could not do this without her support and guidence. This is my first story! In fact the first time I have shared writing on this website or for that matter on any website for years. Please reviews with constructive criticism and not anything to harsh please :) Thanks!!!