Status: This is a draft i am currently rewriting because it is super badly written. I'm talking seventh grader written. but if you enjoy, great, glad to hear it :)

Gloom DRAFT (Cringey 7th grade story)

Intro: The urge to leave

Waking from the sleep. Its difficult. Everything you see, is blurred. Where am I? I hear the music of silence. I see no more colour, only darkness surrounds. I see nothing. I feel nothing. Nothing but cold air touching my skin. I cannot focus, Im somewhere else. Stunned by nothingness. What is happening? I see nothing, hear nothing, smell nothing,feel nothing...
Yes.
This is Death.
At last I drown. In my sorrow...

But a voice appears...

"Wake up." An echoed voice called.
A cold hand grabs me, and pulls me to surface.
"NO!" i screamed pulling myself back. But the hands succeeded. I now taste air ounce again, And cant escape the habit to breathing when i can. The hands let me go as i claw the sandy ground with anger,coughing up water with my eyes closed.

"You idiot! Why did you stop me?!" I yelled with anger and gasps of air. "I didn't want to stay here!"

I dont want to see any of this... I began to cry hiding my eyes with my hands and crouching. I don't care who brought me back, i just want to leave again.

"Now isn't your time. Stop crying." The voice said strictly. I can hear it more clearly now. Its the voice of a boy with a dark tone. I moved my hands from my eyes to peek, But i couldn't see his face since he started to hug me.

Who is this creep? Hugging the suicidal he just met by dragging her out of water about a minute ago.
He was so warm compared to me all dampened by the water though. He hugged me a little tighter with his hand in my cold wet hair.
"Nothing awaits you where you want to go. Trust me I know." He said harshly again.

What does he mean, I know?

He started to let go of me. Turned around and began to walk away in the forest. I still never saw his face. And with the tall trees hiding him from the moonlight, I only saw a shadow of a tall  boy walking the road of the forest between the trees.
"Wait!" I yelled.

He paused.Right there with the wind howling and shuffling his hair.

"Who are you? I asked with question.
The shadow looked to the side. Listening to the wind. Still paused as if he was trying to think.

"I'd go home if i were you. And never return to this forest or even think of venturing further. Go home, be safe."

Why was he talking like that? I shake'd my head in shock and confusion.

"Can i at least know your name dude?! I'm Xera! And you?"

I looked back up and the mysterious shadow was gone. the wind began shaking the trees and caused the leaves to fall in the moonlight reflecting through the water of the pond.

I was alone. Ounce again.
And now, I cant try again with all the curiosity in my head.
Thanks alot, creepy shadow guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment of what you think of the book so far or whatever comes to mind about it!Could always use some motivation to keep it going! And Its always great to hear from readers! Or at least know you have some right? :D