Status: This is a draft i am currently rewriting because it is super badly written. I'm talking seventh grader written. but if you enjoy, great, glad to hear it :)

Gloom DRAFT (Cringey 7th grade story)

Chapter 19, Worship

Chapter 18

Xera stared at the beast resting on her lap hearing his loud sigh of discomfort and pain.
She moved up his head towards her so she could take a look at his right eye, a long scar across it.
Dera slowly blinked at her and sat back up away in shame. She pet his fur silently as he stared.

“A battle scar?”

The beast quickly turned back into human form as Dera looked to the ground with embarrassment.
“Don't laugh...” He growled. “I lost...”

“Wouldn't you be dead if you lost?” Xera questioned.

“OK maybe i didn't loose, but I didn't win either! Its just as shameful!!!”

Xera stared at Dera for a moment until he ticked off.

“What are you looking at?!?!”

Xera stared. “You...?”

“Well cut it out!!!” He yelled. “What are you even doing here?! Why didnt you wait at least twenty four hours I was already on my way back!”

“Well.......” Xera paused. “I got bored...”

Deras eyes widened in his confusion.

“What....the....hell...”

Xera smiled at him.

“Well whatever cmon lets just go...” He growled standing up trying to keep a bit of balance.
They began to walk back but Xera noticed Dera’s constant limping.

“You need help?”

“Hell no.”

“Ok.”

Xera ignored his answer and came over putting Deras arm around her to help him walk better.
Dera growled silently but didnt stop her from helping him. They then continued to walk back to the manor.

Not too long afterwards as Xera and Dera arrived back at the manor they were greeted by Ry smiling with small tears in his eyes. He began cheering as he charged to Dera giving him a big hug to his leg which almost knocked the beast man to the ground.

“Dera your back! I was afraid of the worst!”

“Get off me you insane overemotional lawn gnome, cant you see Im hurt here dammit?!?!”
Dera yelled trying to throw Ry off of himself.

Ix walked over and leaned at the manor door watching them.

“Well would you look who came back...seems the lost mutt found his bloody way home did he? Thats too bad...I was hoping he’d get shipped out to the sausage factory....” He smirked.

Dera growled in Irritation moving Ry away.

“Well you better watch your BLOODY fanged mouth you BLOODY scone eating english accent undead tea drinker! You sicken me sometimes you know that?! Why dont you go home to your BLOODY mumsy or something!!!!”
Xera began to slowly plant her head in her hand. “Is Dera mocking the english accent....here we go again....”

“Ohohohoho your nothing but talk!” Ix laughed mockingly. “You should watch your mouth and be a good dog! Best you stop your constant barking of nonsense or ill be certain you'll be sleeping outside tonight You mangy mutt!”

“OH YEAH?!” Dera taunted. “Well maybe I’d like the fresh air! It would give me a good break of that scent of BLOOD and DEATH that you REAK of twenty four seven!!!!”

“Are you saying I smell?!” HA! At least i can take a good bath to wash it off without smelling of WET DOG!!!”

“I HATE YOUR BLOODY UNDEAD GUTS!!!”

“WELCOME BACK YOU PATHETIC WORM!!!!”

to the surprise from those bashes of insults Ix simply opened the door to Dera welcomely after yelling at him.

“...You people are odd....” Xera muttered.

* *

She runs through the trees tears in her eyes, hooded.

I’m never going back...Not to you...not to them...I’m sick of living a lie...I was never that girl.... she thought to herself.

She stepped turning around wondering what it was she was doing. She kept spinning and spinning until she saw a silhouette in the background. She stopped and stared to see a huge beast like being with a coat of dark dark Grey. She froze watching it move up on two feet, her heart beating loudly as the beast turned into a young man with deadly wounds across himself, bleeding largely. He then lied under a tree quietly closing his eyes.
She blushed quietly moving closer to the boy thinking to herself: “a werewolf....?”
As she quietly sneaked closer she saw him a little better. Dark grey hair, short and spiked. He was also quite tall, and wearing A long ragged and shredded Black pants. She kneeled down closer to him to see the boy open his eyes gleaming of silver to her. She quickly flinched hiding herself in fear. He simply looked over at her, quietly asking...
“Whats a human like you doing here?”

She turned her head to him.
“r..running away...”

“Oh? and why would you wanna do that?”

She paused quietly brewing up a flow of tears.
“No need to Cry...just spit it out and you should feel better.” He said.

She quietly began to speak. “I..Ive been living this li.e...my family wants me to be someone I'm not...They’ve chosen my friends who i hate....they make me seem like someone I’m not...Im sick of it...People think I'm happy and...mean....but its just an image they taught me to project.....i couldn't take it anymore....”

“So you were raised to be something your not, you got sick of it so you run away?”

She nodded.

He smirked. “How cute.”

She stared at him. “What happened to you?”

He looked down at all his wounds and gave a small laugh of irritation.
“I met my brother for the first time in years.”

She glanced at his claw like wounds.

“Are you a werewolf?”

He grinned. “Yeah. You scared?”

“...No...”

He rolled his eyes.

“You should be.”

“I always wanted to meet a werewolf... though i was told they never existed...”

“Thats an odd wish to have. Any “werewolf” you'd ever meet would want to slaughter you, ravish you, and eat you while your still alive, personally if i weren't exhausted right now i’d do the same.”

She stared at him, looking away.

“Yet your still talking to me...”

“Hmph.”

There was a bit of a silence.
“Do you have a name mister werewolf?”

“......Its Grey...”

“I’m Mallory....”

“Hm.” Grey sat up a little and turned his head to her yet examining her.

Long brown hair, blonde streaks, wearing a long coat over herself hiding whatever identity she could have. He then pushed yet rolled her down until he found himself Un top of Mallory who lied blushing to him. He began to growl. “You scared yet?”
She froze giving him a wide eyed look.
“No.”
Grey stared silently at her big green eyes seeming to be filled with a small sadness to them.
He sighed letting her go and stood up to feel a certain blood rush from one of his wounds over his chest. He began to forcefully lean on a tree but turned his head to Mallory.
“Go hide!”

She froze staring at him.

“NOW!” he repeated.
She quietly hid behind a tree and peaked out to watch Grey’s wound bleed some more until it began to turn black, as a round form of blood floated out of Greys wound yet formed into a being. She froze in shock as an evil shape appeared turning it into a hooded man with spiked hair...Glaring evilly to Grey.

“Xyver I-”
Greys words have been interrupted by the beings hand across his face, slapping him.

“Follow the brother? REALLY?!” He yelled slapping Grey again. “Are you trying to get yourself killed little wolf? Stick to the plan instead of breaking our contract.”

“I’m...sorry Xyver....It wont happen again...” He shook in fear.

“Get to Xera....Get it done....” Xyver growled.

“XERA?!” Mallory yelled.

Xyver turned his head towards Mallory who was standing from the tree.
“Whats...this....”
Grey glanced at her in shock. Yet quickly looked away as Xyver glanced at his reaction.

“You did say Xera right? I know her! Do you need help getting to her mister Demon? I’ll help you!”

She got down to her knees in front of Xyver.

“That was amazing by the way! How you appeared and all! Simply wondrous!”

Grey and Xyver glanced at her in confusion as she praised o Xyver as if he was some sort of god.
Grey shook looking at her. “....Mallory.....are you a demon worshipper?”

She nodded with a smile.

Xyver stared at the girl wickedly. “...You know...Xera?”

She nodded again. “Yeah i’m her classmate!”

Xyver grinned.
“Alright, tell you what....lets make a deal...You help us find Xera, and i’ll reward you with whatever you want.....”

“Really you’d do that?” Mallory gasped.

He nodded. “Of course... what do you wish for my girl?”

Grey found himself uncomfortable watching Xyver make a deal with the girl.

“I wish for...a better life....”

Xyver grinned wickedly. “Alright...You help me, and you’ll get a better life, I promise you....”

She looked up at Xyver smiling down at her as she shivered a bit, He brought his hand to mallory as she held unto it.

Please bring me change.....