Status: This is a draft i am currently rewriting because it is super badly written. I'm talking seventh grader written. but if you enjoy, great, glad to hear it :)

Gloom DRAFT (Cringey 7th grade story)

Chapter 6 Flee

Chapter 6

“Stop moving so much!!” Doohm ordered. “Your making a mess!!!”

“Don't be so cruel! It hurts cause your doing it wrong your too rough!”

“Hey not my fault! This is too hard to use. But you had to have it.”

“Yea but you can still use it!” I exclaimed. “Awh man now I’m all wet!!!”

“Um guys you are talking about the sponges your scrubbing dera with right?” Dev-Lee asked awkwardly from the other room of the ruins.

“EEEEEEEEWWWWH!!!” Dera yelled and stopped. “My thoughts exactly.”

Me and Doohm dropped our really hard sponges as we took a step-back and froze Noticing how our conversation could've been taken in a very awkward way.
Uh......

“Ey! Keep scrubbing i still have a few more itches! Count yourselves lucky I’m wearing a swimsuit!!!” Dera reminded us.

“Cant you scrub yourself?!” I complained.

“Oh, so the full dogs that are all fluffy and cute get free scrubbings when they have fleas, but I DONT?!” Dera argued.

“Okay Dera you made your point. But these sponges are so hard and irritating, then you move around like a maniac and we get splashed. So just....Don't.....Move.....” Doohm persuaded.

Doohm slowly approached and started scrubbing but Dera freaked out and moved everywhere causing Doohm to fall in the water.

“EEK!!!” Dera shrieked while whining like a dog as you can hear Doohm splashing in the water.

I couldn't help but laugh.
I burst into laughter seeing Doohm pull Dera in the water trying to scrub but it seemed like they were wrestling.
Then Ry walked in confused and he froze.

“What...?” He mumbled in confusion.
Watching them fight Ry got a little enraged as he picked up a bucket and threw it at them.

“Cut it out! I’ll get new sponges!!! Just stop making a mess I have to clean that up you know!!!”

Dera pulled up and growled at Ry. He didn't look like he wanted to take orders from him. So Dera starred at him and splashed more water on the ground disrespectfully.
I speechlessly looked at Ry to see his reaction and if i didn't know any better he looked raged with flames in his eyes. Then he charged at Dera and jumped him.
While hitting Dera repeatedly with the sponges Ry yelled:

“Petty wolf!!! Learn to be DOMESTICATED!!!”

Dera tried to fight back but Ry climbed on his back grabbed his ears and tried to ride or control him to force Dera to clean things up. As Dera yelled in pain Ry aggressively yelled: “CLEAN IT!!! CLEAN IT!!!”

I left the room last seeing the three of them trying to drown each-other.

I stepped outside to see the forests and the mountains. I glanced at the path leading to Ix’s mansion wondering about what he said about Doohm...What is he...
I took some steps to the tip of the edge starring down at the ground below. As i starred and leaned, it felt as if time was slowing down. I looked more at the bottom to suddenly find myself falling down through the clouds,then the ground until I reached a fiery underworld and there I saw it again. That demon I saw when Dev-lee almost killed me...The demon reached and destroyed everything as it was running at me, his claws were going to slice me. Until suddenly then it flashed back to where i actually just was.
I looked around noticing I’m still at the stoned peak. What just happened?!

“You had a vision.”
Dev appeared next to me.
“What did you see Xera?”

I stood speechless, I don't even know. How could I explain or simply describe it...

“I’m not sure how to say it. Whatever it was it seemed so real...” Shocked my eyes widened. Is this real? I cant tell...What can I believe and what cant I believe?
Dev stood (or should i say floated?) quietly and smiled.

“You know, I don't think I’ll stay much longer.”
He said.
I looked at him with a “why” look.

“He’s very frustrated with me.” He sighed. “Doohm that is.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I wont tell him who killed me.”

Thats right, when Doohm came to my house he summoned Dev who died there in order to learn who did kill him.

“Why wont you?” I questioned.

“There is...Something stopping me...it may be my murderer itself...well not even.” He paused and looked at me. “Have you ever killed someone by being possessed?”

“Your killer was possessed?”

“Yes. So the one who possessed is the real culprit. and that one deceived me into believing doohm was dead.”

“Does Doohm know this much?”

“No.”

“Then why tell me all this?!” I exclaimed confused.

He smiled mockingly.

“Your *Special* you just wont figure it out yet.”

“Whaa....?” I thought.

I was about to ask Dev what he meant but the wind began to howl violently as dark clouds were on their way from the horizon hiding the sun leaving sun rays. seeing the wicked lightning crackle he smiled. And interrupted my very thoughts.

“I should return to my realm now. I can feel Doohm’s rage from here.”
He opened his arms and made a cross.

“Dev-lee!”
He glanced back at me.

“Goodbye Xera. Beware the darkness in your presence. But don't worry. Deaths eyes will follow you.”

Dev-Lee with the violent howl of wind just, disappeared along with it.
What were those last words...They were quite confusing but definitely had a meaning. Now i cant help but fear Doohm. I never really saw him, angry or...If he were to be raged...
Thats it. I don't know what he is. But i shouldn't stick around to find out. I sneaked to the stairs Doohm wouldn't seem to see me. Actually nobody did. I don't want to leave Doohm or anything but as if he needed me. I stepped fourth and heard the thunder scream. A storm is coming.

Once i got to the ground I ran to the road Ry brought me to but through the forest. Running fast and all I still felt weird under trees in a storm and all. Rain pounded the ground as my feet sank in mud. It kept getting worse until I got to the mansion. Soaked muddy and everything when the door opened And I saw the weird...err...guy with the mask’s head gesture, you could tell he was surprised by my messy state.
Ix came to the door and his eyes widened surprisingly. But he laughed seeing me out in the storm and let me in.

“So you've arrived...your state is quite a fright though.”

As i huffed from my fatigued body i sighed.

“Yeah sorry I ran over here in the storm like crazy.” With a bit of an embarrassed laugh.

“Oh so you've learned what Doohm really is?” He laughed mockingly.

I stood quietly to the thought. And looked up at the clock. I was two hours early then when i was actually supposed to arrive. oops.

Ix smiled. “Well since your early why don't you get yourself cleaned up. Ivory, escort Xera to her chambers.”

The masked thing mumbled and made me follow him upstairs. “Okay.” I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment of what you think of the book so far or whatever comes to mind about it!Could always use some motivation to keep it going! And Its always great to hear from readers! Or at least know you have some right? :D