Status: ~Being Written~

Warped Tour Adventures

Chapter One; Andy's Point Of View

I hear Tiff Tiff honk over and over again, I haven't even finished packing yet! Gahh, freakin' hoe.

I open the window and scream out at her, if only to get Pegasus to shut the fuck up and quit fan-girling. In between her honking, I could hear her screaming about finally meeting Dahvie. She's a bit obsessive, if you couldn't tell... Ha, ha!

"STOP IT! JUST GET YOUR ASS UP IN HERE!"

"FINE! I'LL JUST STOP HONKING AT YOUR SEXY ASS AND LEAVE!" Instead of leaving, like I feared she really would do, Tiff opened the door and got out of the car to some annoying neighbors. I could tell they were talking, but what about?!

I saw her nod, and I could tell from here, her face was a bright-ass tomato red. I have to get evidence! She almost never blushes!

I watched as she walked up the driveway, at least they didn't give her a long lecture like they did to me when a box fell on my toe and a long stream of cuss words flew out of my mouth.

I could see her almost run to my door, for some reason, I kept staring out of the window. A few minutes later, I heard my door spring open and in comes my huffing and red-faced best friend.

"Oh my god! You didn't warn me about your conservative as hell neighbors Candy! Fuck youu." I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing at my best friend who looks adorable when she's angry. After I calm down, she's still glaring at me.

"Come on, Pegasus. Help me pack."

"As I said before, fuck you."

"You never specified when, where and how hard or else I would have taken care of it already, pimpette." Now, I see her crack a smile, and she heads towards my closet. What is this girl up to?

For some stupid reason, I can only watch as she pulls out some underwear I had found on sale, they weren't exactly conservative. In fact, that was the last word that came to mind when one person held out these. She throws them in my suitcase and winks at me.

"You know, I have a feeling Zack would be all over that ass, especially in those. Hmm.. What other revealing clothes do you have..."

I laugh at all the clothes she throws in there, they're all super revealing, and or band clothes. The suitcase became filled with clothes from a super-band-slut's dream.

"If I want him to notice me, shouldn't I not look like a slut?"

"Psssh. No..." Then, she really looks at my face, and caves.

"It's bad to look like a super slut on the first day anyway." I 'ahem' a bit, looking at her outfit.

"You callin' me a slut, whore?" She bent her knee like girls do when they stand, crossed her arms, and glared at me. If you looked at it from the outside and didn't know us at all, you would think this was a major fight between us.

"Just a little..." Cracking a smile, I trailed off, emphasizing my sarcasm.

She was wearing a rainbow tutu, black fishnet stockings with the satin strip of fabric at the top peaking out from the skirt when she stood like that. To top it off, a tight V-neck tank that was black, and had the word BOTDF 'dripping' from the shirt in glow in the dark paint.

I was being the smart, and wearing comfortable clothes. We are going to be driving for around three hours. Yet, she's all dressed up already like she'll be meeting Dahvie tonight. Weird.

Everything in her suitcase was short, or tight. I could tell, it didn't look like she had much in her luggage and she always over-packs.

I begin to take most of the clothes Tiff put into my luggage out, mind you I said most. It never hurts to show a little skin once in awhile.

After I figure out what clothes I'll want to wear at Warped, I could hear my best friend getting antsy. She began tapping her boots, and as soon as I shut my suitcase, she began bouncing to the door. I could hear her yelling the whole way she was running to her bat-mobile.

In the car, excuse me, bat-mobile. Tiff got pissed when people called it anything else, it was also her baby. She has had this for a few years.

Anyway, back to what I was saying, I'm getting nervous. If I'm actually going to pursue Zack, how the fuck do I do this?

I try to speak over the loud music, "TIFF! I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" I heard her laugh at me lightly, and turn down the music.

"I won't bite your head off if you want to talk. What is it, Candy Andy?" I bite my lip, this is kind of embarrassing, but it's Pegasus here. If it was someone else, I wouldn't be able to get it out.

"I don't know how to make Zack from ATL notice me. How do you even flirt with someone?"

"It's all about body language, make sure you lean into or towards him, and try to touch him as much as possible. Hmm... What else? Eye contact, a given. Let him know he has all your attention, it makes a guy feel special."

"But he's stared at by hundreds of girls, he should know he's special."

"Ah, ah, ah. His body, and stage persona is wanted. Try and get to know the real him. Compliment him, and just let him know you're having an amazing time being with him. There's not much else I can tell you."

I am soaking in tips as my best friend comes up with more, despite the fact that she said she was done. After awhile though, everything falls into a comfortable, silence that's filled with amazing music coming from her speakers. Which is the best thing about her bat-mobile.

Two hours later, we finally made it to the hotel, I could tell Tiff was fucking tired. She took off her shoes as soon as she got into the hotel.

"Damn. My feet hurt."

"Maybe you shouldn't of worn those monsters you call shoes and you wouldn't be in pain." She sticks her tongue out at me while checking into the hotel, the clerk looks at her with his jaw dropped. Tiff acts like she doesn't notice and we head to our room.

Course, on the way there more guys turn heads at us as we walk towards the elevator in the big ass lobby. It's insane how Tiff Tiff scored us this.

Finally, we make it to the hotel room, on a middle floor, and my Pegasus flops onto the bed farthest from the window. She loves her sleep.

I change into a tank pj set and crawl into bed. Since it's now two in the morning my time, I waste no time falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know nothing is really happening in this chapter, but trust me. It gets better.