Status: ~Being Written~

Warped Tour Adventures

Chapter One:Tiff's point of view

I was screaming for Andy to hurry up and honking the horn like a manic. I was fangirling hardcore. I couldn't wait until we got to warped tour. I was screaming, "I GET TO FINALLY GET TO MEET DAHVIE BITCHES!' I saw Andy stick her head out the window and scream at me "STOP IT! GET YOUR ASS UP IN HERE!" I decided to be a smart ass and scream back "FINE! I'LL JUST STOP HONKING AT YOUR SEXY ASS AND LEAVE!"
Instead however, I got out of the car only to meet her crazy ass neighbors. "Excuse me miss do you know what time it is?" "Yeah it's time to party!" :D I laughed but she didn't think it was funny. "It is 8:30 in the morning. It is too early for some punk to be screaming and honking the horn like some lunatic." "Wow who shoved a stick up your ass?" I giggled as I ran into Andy's house. "Silly girl leaving the door unlocked. Doesn't she know there's crazies out there? I ran upstairs and opened the door to see her staring out the window. Spacey. x3
"Oh my god! You didn't warn my about your conserative as hell neighbors Candy. Fuck you." Then she bursts out in laughter. I glare at her even when she calms down. "Come on Pegasus help me pack." "As I said before, fuck you."
"You never specified when where and how hard or else I would have already taken care of it pimpette." Ok I had to smile at that, my Andy Candy is a silly girl. I know her suitcase would be void of sexy clothing so I make my way to her closet and start throwing stuff in it. "You know, I have a feeling Zack would be all over that ass, especially in those. Hmm...what other revealing clothes do you have?" I dug deeper and found more and threw them in too.
I hear her giggling as I throw them and some band clothes in too. "If I want him to notice me, shouldn't I not look like slut?" I hear her ask. "Psh no..." I respond. Then I actually look at her expression. I cave. "It's bad to look like super slut on the first day anyhow." I hear her make a little noise that sounded like 'ahem'. "You calling me a slut, whore?" I bent my knee and crossed my arms and glared at her. Now anyone who didn't know us probably would think we were fighting or something. "Just a little."
She cracked a smile. I was wearing a rainbow tutu, black fishnet stocking and to top it all off a tight v-neck that was back and had the word BOTDF dripping from the shirt in glow in the dark paint. I thought I looked fucking sexy, and this bitch was calling a slut! She was wearing her 'comfortable' clothes. Everything in my suitcase was either short or tight. I saw her start taking clothes out of her suitcase and repack everything I just done. After a while I was getting antsy and I started tapping my boot. I decided to wait out in the car since I was getting to excited. I practically ran yelling excitedly to my bat-mobile. I don't like it when people call it anything else. It's the batmobile and that's final. I saw Andy running to the car. I put on some loud crazy music we both could listen to and jammed out to it.
"TIFF I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" I laughed and turned down the music. "I won't bite your head off if you want to talk. What is it, Candy Andy?" I saw her out of the corner of my eye bite her lip. What had gotten into her? "I don't even know how to make Zack from All Time Low notice me..How do you even flirt with someone?" I started giving her tips about body language and making a guy feel special when she said, "But he's stared at by hundreds of girls he should know he's special." I smiled and told her she needed to get to know the real him and let him know what an amazing time she's having with him. I gave her more tips as I thought of them before slipping into a comfortable silence listening to the music. Two hours later we were in our hotel's lobby. By then my feet were killing me.
" Damn my feet hurt." "Maybe you shouldn't have worn those monsters you call shoes and you wouldn't be in pain" I stuck my tongue out at her. We went up to the clerk and he stared at me like he never seen a girl before with his jaw hanging. I pretend I didn't notice and walk with Andy to our room. Once in there I throw my shoes off and run to the bed falling into a comfortable sleep. I can't wait to meet Dahvie tomorrow.