mingling.

the now.

Maybe it was the way she looked. Her long black hair, amazing stunning eyes, and her curvy body to die for. But her job, her looks made it easier. She took in her pray by her looks and killed them with her fierceness. CIA agent since sixteen and turning nineteen. She was retiring. Katrina was growing tired and needed a long-term break.

Katrina, born raised in Spain. She was British, Spanish and Mexican. Her mother was Spanish and Mexican. And her father was British. Her looks though came from both. Her eyes came from her father. The rest, the height, smile, body and personality, from her mother.

Her attitude was outstanding. No one knew were it could take them, nor did she. She had a thing for spicing things up. Her 4'11'' foot self couldn't be tamed and it wasn't going to end. Till she was pushed on a plane at the crack a dawn. Dragged out of her bed, still looking like a bum, and dropped off at a airport.

She didn't know where she was going, till she landed. Great Britain. Her fathers hometown and the home on of her Uncle, Paul Higgins. Maybe it was a good thing to spend time with her tio. It would take things off her mind, like her parents passing in a killer fire the year before.

Slowly gathering her things off the compartment above, she walked off the plane. There before her eyes was her tio Paul.

"TIO!" She yelled and sprinted across the palace. Getting rude, disgusting looks, and not that she cared. Paul lifted her off the ground and placed her back after the little reunion.

"Ello, love! How are you?" He said, with a wide smile.

"Tio, amazing to see you. Also, prefecto, as always."

"Great, great. Vamos a ir."

"Estado repasando en su espaƱol que veo." She said with a smile.

"Always." He said, but then suddenly turned serious, "I have you here for a reason, but let's go to the hotel. Better privacy."

"Alright. Vamos." She said, looking around. Her two Dole Pistols in her backpack begging to come out already, she knew she had to wait. And her tio Paul is serious. Something is going down. Katrina really couldn't put her finger on it. But whatever was ahead of her, she knew it was going to one crazy of a ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm back (: aloha, aloha my fellow readers! i decided to post a story about one direction. seeing as they are getting big where i live. sorry for the little, crappy chapter. but i just had to get it started. the boys MIGHT be in the next chapter, but get ready for drama.

i hope you like this as much as i will. i had a dream about being a CIA agent and keeping one direction alive so this turned into a story (needa' stop eating before bed, haha). please comment and subscribe. mucho amor, alex.