Status: Finished :)

John H Watson

The End

They arrived at the warehouse five minutes later and as the stepped out Sherlock noticed three man two of whom were the same age as John one younger more near his age as well as a women.
“What the situation?” asked John straight away in a commanding tone.
“Moran is there with the hostage. The hostage isn't to badly injured.” the man replied straight away.
“Alright all of you know the drill and I will be entering in a minute. Our first priority is the hostage if any of you believe that Moran is about to do anything to harm the hostage you shot but not to kill and don't get injured.” said John and they all nodded and did as told.
Once John was sure everyone was in place and Sherlock wasn't going to do anything stupid he walked towards the door took a deep breath and entered.
“Not disturbing anything am I?” said John to Sebastian. Moran looked on in wonder and Mycroft as well. From what John could see Mycroft needed medical attention.
Sebastian moved closer to Mycroft.
“So you came to his rescue alone, that was a bad move.” replied Moran calmly and pulled out his gun and put it to Mycroft's head and John shook his head sadly.
The sound of a gun being shot was heard within the warehouse. Moran had been shot in the left shoulder.
“As you can see I didn't come alone and it was your bad move.” replied John calmly and untied Mycroft.
“Sherlock.” called John loudly and Sherlock came running in the police not far behind.
“I underestimated you John Watson.” muttered Sebastian as he was read his rights and lead away. People underestimated him all the time.
“You Ok?” asked John once he was outside once again.
“Yeah. That was.....real good thanks.” said Mycroft and John chuckled a little.
Sherlock was still supporting his brother as another black car pulled up and the women who first kidnapped him so he could his first meeting with Mycroft came towards them.
“Good to see you sir.” she said she was happy he was save.
“Come on lets check you out.” said John in doctor mode.
The rest of John team had made there way over.
“Thank you gentlemen and lady.” Mycroft said with a nod a little tired all of a sudden.
“Your welcome sir and it was nothing.” replied one of the man. (Mason)
They all got into Mycroft car and John's team in the car John have arrived in all heading to different places.
Sherlock had held his brothers hand the whole way as John asked questioned to see what was wrong with Mycroft.
Sherlock had nothing thought to much about losing his brother before and he did wanna ever go through any of this again.
“I am not even going to ask how you managed all this, John.” said Mycroft with a raised eyebrow.
“It's best you don't.” came John's simple and quick reply.

John knew there was going to be a lot of paperwork to fill out because of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Couldn't really think of anywhere to take this story anymore so I think I will end it here (for now). Hope you enjoyed it. The end was crap but what can you do.
Annie.