Status: Finished :)

John H Watson

2

John couldn't believe it had almost been two years he had been working at his new job.
He loved his job, he loved it more then any other job he had ever had. He was in charge of a small group of five other MI6 agents who were lower down then him and got to protective the country and all the important people within it and so much more.
When he had been kidnapped on his way home from the shops his first thought was Mycroft but then he soon knew it wasn't him.
He was blindfolded and asked to remain clam and he had all thanks to army training.
Two hours later it was explained why he was there and what would be happening next.
He was given a basic test on many things and asked if he knew any languages to which he replied German and Italian. Then asked to show his skills with a gun and last fitness.
What he didn't know then was Mr Cunningham was watch him the whole time.
They were able to tell he was a stable people, looking at the situation from many different angles before making a choice about something and wouldn't risk people lives for nothing and right then Mr. Cunningham knew they had the right man. He thanked Mycroft later that week for leaving the file on his desk.
John had seen and done many things in his life but this was one of a few that made him feel like he was making a difference in people lives and it was never bored.
When they had told him what his job was gonna be and he was in charge of a small band a man John wasn't 100% sure he could do what MI6 wanted of him. Mainly because when he was in the army he got orders from people above him and now it was all on him but he was surprised at how will he took to the role and found leadership skills he didn't know he had and a group of people he could trust and become friends with in his group only one was a girl but she was just as good if not better then the rest.
John was sure he was Okay now. Right now he and his group were on a navy ship heading to India on the trail of a terrorist group who were planning something horrible to do with the government in London.
Yeah John Watson was better but it still didn't replace knowing his best friend wasn't back at home bored.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN: I hope you like what you read so far and please review. I don't think any of these chapter will be very long.