Status: Finished :)

John H Watson

5

John and his team touched down at Gatwick at 10:34am on Friday morning all of them were very tired they had spent the past six weeks running across the world trying to catch the terrorist group and they finally did Wednesday afternoon but they had to wait for MI5 back up so they could deport them back to the UK on terrorism charges.
Three black cars were waiting for them outside the airport to take them the five home.
“I'll see you soon John.” said Samantha the only girl on the team and kissed his cheek.
Then the hugged and she stepped into the car. Blake was next into the car after they all shook hand.
Samantha and Mason were the youngest in the team and that made the rest a little protective on the two.
Mason, William and John stepped and talked a few minutes and decided that they met up soon and got to the pub before they all left.
John had a car to himself because he was going in a different direction to the rest.
John watched as the scenery past but the window a feeling of familiarity pasted over him he was glad to be home.
Soon enough the car pulled up onto a familiar road and he stepped out of the car and was handed his small bag, he got his key out of his pocket.
He was happy to be back he was looking forward to spending some time in the flat and seeing Mrs. Hudson.
He jogged up the stairs being part of a team working for MI6 have done wonders to him.
He was confident again, he walked with his head high and his leg didn't bother him. He was in control.
Dropping his bag on the floor with a sigh and heading towards the kitchen to make a cup of tea before heading to bed for some much needed sleep.
“Hello John.”
John heard a voice he thought he would never hear again behind him.