Status: Finished :)

John H Watson

7

Once they were back at the flat after getting the milk Sherlock began explaining about breaking down Moriarty's underground agents and his network and him having to travel to France, Germany and other parts of Europe before heading to Japan and then Russia before coming back to London and how Mycroft helped.
“I never asked before but Moriarty is really dead, right?” John asked Sherlock as they drank there second cup of tea.
“Yeah he is.” replied Sherlock simply and John breathed a sigh of relief at his answer.
The both just sat there happily John happy his best friend wasn't really die and Sherlock happy to be back.
“So what is like....., you new job with MI6?” questioned Sherlock suddenly.
John head shot up at the question.
“How did you...”
“Mycroft.” Sherlock said simply.
“Should have known.” John said more to himself then Sherlock.
“Different.” was the first thing John said before continuing. “It was what I needed.”
“So you still live here in 221B.”
“Yeah didn't seem right to leave.”
“So what's gonna happen now I am back?” asked Sherlock he was curious to know.
John chuckled at the question but wasn't overly surprised by the question this was Sherlock Holmes they were talking with.
“I am NOT leaving my job because you have now decided it is time for you to come back. I still help you if and when I can but I like what I do Sherlock,” he said and looked over at Sherlock. “I am good at it people look up to me.”
“It won't be the same without you.” Sherlock told John honestly.
“Well I had to watch you 'die Sherlock and we all have to adapt to change Sherlock.” replied John with cold tone and look in his eyes which told Sherlock the conversation was over.
It reminded Sherlock of the conversation he had with Mycroft the day after he was told John now worked for MI6.

-Phone Conversation-
“Sherlock!” Mycroft almost yelled into the phone.
“What!?” shouted Sherlock back.
“What I did was for the best.” said Mycroft calmly.
“The Best! He could get killed or something just as bad,” Sherlock told him.
“Yeah I know but he needs it. Sherlock you will not make him leave his job.” Mycroft informed him.” He needs to felt he brings something to the table. He's one of the best agents MI6 have had in years. He understand what has to be done and does it without endangering his team, he gets to protective his country and has more respect for everyone he work with and for then he had in the army it is what he trained to do Sherlock. For Queen and country.” explained Mycroft.
Sherlock hates when Mycroft was right and would never admit it, so he hung up.
Still it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Brought one of his memory by John.
“I'll help you find and get Colonel Sebastian Moran but if I am called away I am going.” John informed him and Sherlock nodded.
John thought to himself after he said that to Sherlock. He was thinking about the name Moran it didn't ring any bells had he served under a man who was now trying to kill Sherlock. That was a scary thought in its self.
From what Sherlock had told him Colonel Moran was the best sniper in the British Army since WW2 before he was dishonourably discharged five years ago and soon after coming home became one of Moriarty's most trusted men and was now trying to kill Sherlock after finding out Sherlock hadn't really died after what happened on the roof three years ago.
John shook himself from his thoughts he'd think on it all later when he wasn't so tired.
Sherlock guessed he had to share his blogger from now on. He could do that right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Review please I would love to know what you think so far.