Status: Finished :)

John H Watson

8

Life in 221B got back to normal for the most part. John made tea and got the food shopping in and Sherlock complained about being bored as he tried to find Moran.
Lestrade arrived at 221B Baker Street at 9:36am on Thursday morning and it was like things hadn't changed apart from the fact John felt a little like a lap dog or stray Sherlock found on the street. He guessed that what happened when you have a whole team under your command and then suddenly the control is past on to someone else.
John wasn't really listening to what Lestrade was saying he was lost in his own thoughts.
“We'll come.” Sherlock said to Lestrade before turning to John. “John?”
John looked at Sherlock and nodded. “Give me a minute to change into something.” he replied.
Once Lestrade knew John wouldn't hear them he said. “Are you sure this is a good idea? It's just John changed since....”
“So I keep hearing but its obvious that he still willing to come to the crime scene that he isn't a changed as everyone believes.”
“If you believe so I'll have to take your word for it. The address is 84 Star Road and just so you know Anderson on forensics.” he told Sherlock and left.
20 minutes later they were both in a taxi heading toward the crime scene. John felt a little uncomfortable with everything. He wasn't 100% sure way he just did, maybe it was because it all felt just like it did three years ago and his life was very different to then. He was nervous a feeling he hadn't felt in awhile.
They arrived at 84 Star Road quicker then John had thought. It was a nice house around 1920s maybe a little older and they headed straight for the front door.
Once they were inside Lestrade gave them the run down and Sherlock set to work.
John had forgotten what it was like to watch Sherlock do his thing and soon stated that the uncle did it after John had a quick look at the body.
Open and shut domestic hardly worth his time or so Sherlock said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is more of a filler then anything. Review please.