Status: Finished :)

John H Watson

9

Once Sherlock had a lead on Moran he throw himself into it and John had forgotten what it was like work along side Sherlock but quickly got back into it.
John had been called away for a few days it was nothing big just another team needed some back up and he was back within three days.
It was three weeks later when Sherlock had everything in place and a trap for Moran in place and it was going to happen in two days time.
John would never say this to Sherlock but he didn't like the plan. There was something about it all the made John feel uneasy, there was a few thing that could go wrong with the plan.
Also they didn't know if Moran had a plan of his own and that was the main thing that made John uneasy but there wasn't much he could do.
John had made a few calls and had his team on standby just in case.
As the time draw closer John just wanted it all over with. When the day did come John hadn't seen Sherlock so gleeful but that was understandable, three long hard years of work were coming to a end though John hoped a interesting case would come up soon so Sherlock wouldn't get bored.
Everything was going to plan until Sherlock was delivered a note.

Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Holmes but you little trap isn't gonna caught me.
I believe I have something that belongs to you, try and find me within the next 24 hours and your brother gets to live.
Moran.

That changed everything within seconds and Sherlock went very pale suddenly and began to pacing
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short. Comment please.