Status: Active all summer long.

Into Your Arms.

Prologue.

Up to this point, I'd been neglecting my feelings for Jack. It was only logic though, and that for three particular reasons. A: We were both males. B: it could destroy our friendship. C: I wasn't even sure if he felt the same way.

Who is Jack you may ask ? Jack Bassam Barakat was just the guy I had been crushing on since the first time I lay eyes on him. He was tall, fit, tanned - The definition of 'perfect' in the society of today. Jack had shoulder long, brown hair, brown eyes and the hottest sense of style.

I met him for the first time on my last year of High School. I knew there had to be something special about him, so we came in contact. It didn't take long though, till we were pretty close and almost inseparable ... As friends.

But as years went by, my feelings for Jack grew stronger and stronger to the point where I thought that I couldn't take it any longer. And that's exactly where my story starts.

Hi, my name is Alex Gaskarth, and this is this is my story about love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do this stupid thing where I rewrite the first chapter again and again and again till I'm fully satisfied. Sorry, guise. It's a bit short but the chapter's gonna be longer.