Status: Active all summer long.

Into Your Arms.

One.

I had almost finished packing my last set of bags when I heard a small knock on my front door. A knock I had been waiting for for nearly two hours. I probably looked a little 'gay' as I sprinted down the million stairs with my arms flopping in the air wile I hummed on the song that had been stuck in my head for the last three days. But hey, There's always something a little gay about running no matter what way you twist and turn it.

I think I brushed my hair at least a million times with my fingers before I was happy with how it looked. I took a deep breath and opened the heavy double doors of my house. My heart made a little jump in my chest as I slowly came to recognize who the person knocking on my door was. He was tall, skinny, fit, tanned. It was Jack

“H-Hey, Jack.” I stuttered, leaning in to the one of the doors.

“Hey there, Alex.” Jack smiled wide. I swear, I was mentally doing things to him already.“ So, are all your things ready ?”

“ Yeah.” I made a quick nod and widened the doors for him. He slipped through the opening and looked around, gasping at what I had done.

“Woah. You've done an excellent job, haven't you ?” Jack asked. He stared at the pile of bags and boxes lines up in the middle of the hallway. I turned around and agreed. I had done a great job.

Jack and I stood in the hallway for a wile, talking about how we were gonna move the boxes and all into the van. But eventually, we fixed it and we were good to go.

I sat up into the passengers seat and stared up at the almost empty house. Even from the outside, you could see the naked walls where a bunch of pictures once stood. I sighed and stared down at the long road in front of us.

“You ready for this ?” Jack asked. I nodded my head slowly. He slid the keys into the car engine, it let out a loud 'WROOM !' before we pulled away from the sidewalk.

You're probably asking yourself where we were going and why we were carrying boxes and bags with us. You see, the last months had been difficult for me. I had been unable to pay my bills on time so I kinda got kicked out. Luckily for me, Jack offered a helping hand - I would be able to live with him till I was able to stand on my own two feet again. What a great friend.

Jack's house was only a thirty minuet drive from mine. On the way we started talking about how much fun we were gonna have - we were gonna have late night parties, more parties and live together. Fun !

As we stood in front of Jack's front door, my stomach started twisting and turning in different directions, my hearts started racing in my chest and I just felt ... Weird.

“We're here !” Jack squealed. He clipped his seat belt open. I did the same.

“Yeah. We are.” I stuttered nervously. I tried looking over at Jack, but he had already stepped out of the car and started to unload the van. I sighed a little, and got out of the van myself.

This was totally gonna be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know you guise, I just like the thought of Jack and Alex living under the same roof without actually being together... yet.