Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Ten - Tour

The time flew by and before any one of us could understand it was time for tour to start. I was sitting on Justin's bed watching him pack like I had watched Kellin pack an hour earlier. Only while I was with Justin there happened to be a few kisses thrown in whenever he walked past me with clothes in his arms. I laughed when he tried to close the suitcase with clothes throw in there in no order at all.
"Come on, I can sit on it while you try to close it" I said and Justin backed away from the suitcase as I sat on it with crossed legs. It didn't work.
"You're too light" He said and carried me over to the bed. I laughed and pecked his lips.
"Is that other words for skin and bones?" I asked and raised an eyebrow like I always did.
"Whatever you think, remember I still think you're perfect" He said and placed his lips on mine once again. I smiled and hid my blushing face.
"Stop it" I laughed and Justin brushed his nose against mine so I laughed more. He got up and emptied his suitcase on the floor. I continued to laugh and stood up and sat down between the suitcase and the pile of clothes.
"Here let me help you" I said and started folding all the clothes. Justin sat down on the bed and stated to talk about the tour and how exited he was about it, especially since I would tag along. Kellin had first made the offer and then the guys had all pretty much forced me to say yes. But I was looking forward to it as well, the other band son the tour seamed pretty nice. I knew Andy from We Came As Romans, that's it. So yes I was looking forward to see him again since we had gotten along very well. But the guys had also talked good about the rest of the band.

We spend the rest of the night watching a movie cuddled up on his bed. But I couldn't quite relax hundred percent since one question kept twirling around in my head. Were we boyfriend girlfriend? I suppose we were, I've never thought that much about it. No one else did tho know about it since we both figured out Kellin would go mental. Maybe Justin had told Jack, Jesse and Gabe since I know well boys talk as much as girls do with each other.
Justin kissed my forehead and snuggled his nose in the crook of my neck and distracted my thoughts. I smiled and closed my eyes, I didn't even remember what movie we were watching. "And besides, does it matter if we're official or not?" I asked myself and I forced myself to answer no it doesn't but I well knew it actually did.

I woke up in my bed with five boys jumping on it. Well more correctly three boys were jumping on my bed while the other two just laughed.
"Fuck off" I shouted and covered my head with my pillow.
"Nix, get up it's time for tour" Kellin shouted and continued to jump on the bed. I murmured some mean words into my second pillow and rolled over to my back so Jesse fell of the bed but landed on his feet, lucky him. Left on the bed was Kellin and Justin. I stared back and forth at the two boys after taking away the pillow. A sudden guilt and fear ran over me but left as fast as it had shown up. Kellin was smiling to me as Justin smirked and gave me a quick wink. I covered my face again before any of the two boys saw my pink cheeks.
"I'm awake, now leave my room so I can get dressed" I said and eyed Kellin who laughed and got of the bed. I got up and stared at the boys until they left the room. I walked over to my closet that missed a lot of my clothes since they were in my suitcase by the door. I took a pair of skinny black jeans, a pair of brown combat boots, a lose gray tank top and wine red varsity jacket with white faux leather arms. right when I was about to change Justin walk into my room and smirks.
"Fucker, get out of my room" I smile and point to the door but Justin walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and presses his lips onto mine instead. "Nice try" I smile after the kiss and points to the door.
"Fine" He smirks and pecks my lips a last time before he walks out the door and closes it behind him. I quickly change into my picked out clothes and throws my PJ in the washing pile. I sigh at the look of my suitcase but starts to pump my arms and lifts it out of my room and drags it along the hallway. Lucky for me Justin and Gabe sat at the top of the stairs.
"Hy can you help me down with this?" I asked them and they oddly happily helped me down the stairs where everybody else was.

It turned into a quick goodbye and then we all walked to the bus parked outside the Quinn resident. Justin helped me in with the suitcase and sneaked a kiss when everyone else was on the bus. I walked in with Justin right behind me. I was amazed at the nice bus, of course it was clean now when it was just the beginning of the tour and no parties had been thrown on there yet.
"Come on, I'll show you your bunk" Justin said and grabbed my hand but we both stared at each other and backed a step from each other, damn this was going to be a hard tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, are Nix and Justin gonna be able to keep it a secret?

Ok, I can say I'm SO exited to start writing this when they're on tour. So I hope I'll make more time to write since I just wanna write all day now! :)

Oh, and it's only 21 days until school, noooo I don't wanna :(