Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Two - Poker

I woke up to the sound of quite loud laughter. I opened up my eyes and realized I must have fallen asleep in the middel of the day. I looked at the watch, midnight. Who was up now? I placed my naked feet on the floor and walekd slowly to the door. I grabbed an grey hoodie on the way and put it on since it had gotten sorta cold in the house by now. It was dark upstairs but light came from the stairs so I sneaked to them and glanced downstairs. The stairscase went straight into the kitchen. I could only see Kellin and two other peopels legs. All of them had black skinny jeans on. I tried hearing what they said but it didn’t sound like they had a big discussion. I saw a few card fly to Kellin. They were just playing poker. I sighed lightly and started walking downstaris. I wanted a glass of water anyways. When I was halfway down the stairs it got quiet at the dinner table. Kellin looked up to me and smiled.
“Oh hey Nix” He smiled. Nix was his nickname to me, Phoenix you know. I reached the end of the stairs and met four unfamiliar faces all facing me in my black skinny jeans and grey hoodie with the hood up over my messy dirt blonde hair.
“Oh right, guys this is my cousin Phoenix. She’s gonna live here from now on” He smiled to me again and I smiled back this time. The guys all said hi and welcome exept one guy. He had a black snapback turned backwards over his short yet long brown hair. He had a gorgeous face with his high cheekbones and piercing eyes. I took my eyes of him and walked over to the counter and opned up a cabin and took a large glass out and filled it with water.
“Did we wake you up?” A red hair guy asked. He was looking intresting at me but when Kellin eyed him angrily he looked away and the other guys chuckled. I smirked and shook my head.
“Nah, not really. It was good I woke up actually otherwise I would have slept all night in these clothes plus without bruching my teeth”
“Phoenix is obsessed with keeping her teeth cleen and white” Kellin mocked and smirked to me.
“Fuck off Kel, you care more about your hair than I do” I replied and the guys laughed. Didn’t even think that was that good of a comeback but maybe I’m just ignorant to myself.
“You wanna join in the game?” Another of the guys asked. I bit my lip but eventually said why not.
I sat down on the empty chair across from the cheekbone guy who still looked at me like crazy. It made me nervous.
“Maybe we all should intruduce ourself” The guy who asked me to play said.
“I’m Jack” He said and smiled.
“Jesse” The red haird guy said.
“Gabe” Only the guy with the cheekbones left. I wonder if...
“Justin” I looked into his eyes and smiled. He actually smiled back and I think I somehow got a odd feeling in my gut. Butterflies. No way, it was probably just nerves of meeting new people.
“And we’re Sleeping With Sirens” Said Kellin and made me tear my eyes of Justin. Maybe Kellin noticed that cause he gave Justin this disaproving look. Can’t a girl look? Shit Kellin is gonna do this to every guy who ever looks at me isn’t he? Shit...

“Wait what!” Kellin shouted. “Cheeter!” He started at me who was leaning back in my chair smirking.
“Well look who sucks at poker this time” I said to him and everybody laughed at Kellin the sore looser.
“I want revenge!” He mutterd and threw his remaning cards on the table.
“Sore loser” I coughed and Kellin glared at me. I kept smirking towards him. I looked down at my cards again and smiled. I glnaced up to Justin who was staring at me again, smiling. I smiled back and stood up from the chair.
“Well you’ll get that revenge some other day, I gotta go to bed now” I said and just then I yawned.
“Well it was nice meeting you Phoenix” Jesse said and said bye to the others. Gabe and Jack said bye as well. Only Justin left. I refilled my glass of water and started to walk up the stairs. I heard Justin and Kellin talking in the kitchen so I shouted a goodnight to them and I got a two voiced sleep well back. I smiled and walked the few steps to my bedroom door and closed it behind me. I put the glass of water down on my night stand after driking half of it then slipping in under my soft duvet and eventually fell asleep. It had been a really good night after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure why my layout keeps messing with me. I want black text and not in the center. Ah I'll work it out! Remember to comment and subscribe if you like it so far :)