Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Eight - We should hang out sometime

I woke up from my phone pretty much screaming the music in my ear.
"Fuck" I yelled and slammed my hands over my ears and stared at my phone next to me on the pillow. It took a few seconds before I realized someone was calling me. I blinked and tore my hands from my ears and grabbed my phone. Justin's name shone on the screen and probably a million thoughts flew through my my head until I answered.

Later on the day, about five pm I packed a bag with some small things, my phone, a water bottle, my iPod with the small headphones and then I gently put down my Canon EOS 550D camera there as well. It's been too long since I had a good photo session like I enjoyed to call it.
My last words with Justin earlier this morning still replayed in my head and it made me smile.

"We should hang out sometime" was Justin's words that made me do something impulsive and very unlike me, I took a shot in the dark.
"Why not tonight?" I swear I made myself shocked, I wanted to hangout with him, I really did. Our short conversation paused in extreme silence for a few seconds that felt like hours.
"I'll pick you up at five pm then, be ready" He said and I grinned like a fool down into my pillow.
"Will be... bye"
"Bye" the line went dead but my heart was racing in my chest and my head was running circles making me dizzy.

I said bye to aunt Alice and Matt in the kitchen while I walked past them and stopped by the door to out on my pair of black on black vans that now started to face to a gray after years of using. Suddenly Kellin stood beside me.
"Where are you going?" He asked and raised an eyebrow while I fixed my over the shoulder bag to stay on better.
"I'm going out" I said and mocked his raised eyebrow by coping him.
"With?"
I sighed and eyed him. "Justin, now goodbye" I said and walked out the door with my red and black flannel shirt tied around my hips.
"Just be home in time" He shouted after me and I rolled my eyes. I walked to the garage and saw Justin's car on the driveway.
The handsome boy stepped out of his car and smiled to me, I couldn't hold in my own smile.
"Hey" I just said and bit my lip.
"Hi" We just looked at each other for a few seconds both smiling awkwardly, but it was one of those rare moments when silence wasn't bad between two people. "Um, yeah maybe we should get going" Justin said and we laughed lightly and jumped in the car.

We sat in silence for about ten minutes before I took a breath and did my best to start a conversation of any kind.
"So where are we going?" I asked and glanced over at Justin who glanced over at me for a second, smiling.
"I want to say that's secret but I'm just gonna go ahead and say a nearby lake. It's Michigan it's not that much to offer you" He said and smiled again, but he looked almost nervous... I didn't know if he did get easily nervous.
"It's not like Florida" I said and bit my lip. "So you mind if I have my feet on the seat?" I asked and Justin replied with a no.
"Look at the floor, it's dust and junk everywhere, do you think I care that much really" I laughed and brought my knees to my chest and exhaled some air from my lungs.
"Where in Florida are you from?"
"East side, a bit outside Fort Lauderdale. But originally I'm from Maine and lived there until I was three so I don't recall a lot from those days"
All Justin did was nod and then looked over once again and smiled.
"Stop smiling so much" I laughed and instead we both smiled.

We just sat and talked for the rest of the ride there and sooner before I could imagine we were there.
"Come on, let's go" Justin said and walked over to my side and opened my door and helped me out, even if I didn't need any help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh well this chapter kinda turned out pretty cheesy but the other day I came up with such a good twist for the story later on in it, drama is all I'm gonna say. So now I'm gonna do my best so I can come there in the storyline.

Anyways, thank you so much everybody!