Status: For teens who just want a laugh and a story to relieve there boredorm.

The Diary of Rebecca-Rose.

Relationships

“Did you see his eyes did you see how blue they are?” I gushed.
“Yes Becks I did see his BLUE eyes and before you say it yes they were very nice.” Violet sighed back.

We were sat in third lesson it was maths. And our teacher miss Miner was boring us to death.
“And the answer is Miss Hicks?” She asked addressing Violet.
‘What about you miss Meller?’
“answer to what”
we laughed in Unison.
“no I didn't think so”
She said again.
“Maybe you two would prefer finishing the sheet In a lunchtime detention”
“no mam that would be quite inconvenient mam you see We have to go and see Blai”-
Violet elbowed me before I could say anymore.
“ouch right in the tit!”I cursed
“what tit!” she laughed.
“Hey I'm not flat chested if that's what ya sayin!”
We both giggled, we seemed to have forgotten that the teacher and the rest of the class had all gone quiet.
“right well then if your both busy at lunch we can make it tomorrow break time.”
“Okay”
we said both said at once.
A clammy and rather shaky hand tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around immediately. It was Blaine
“So umm who do you have to urgently see at lunch?”He flirted.
“Oh shit!” I scowled not realising I was talking out loud.
“what?!”
He asked surprised.
“nothing”
“no one” I said again.
“good that mean means you can come and see me then”
He smiled. Maybe there was more to this boy than meets the eye I thought he was shy and quiet, maybe he's a bad boy and a ladies man. Just as I was starting to fall into a daydream and and my eyes met his the bell sounded for the end of class. I walked over and Stood by the door letting everyone else pass in front of me. Blaine was still packing his stuff up. Violet took me by the shoulders and shook me.
“get over it!” She yelled.
Only now had I realised that I was gazing at him with the look of satisfaction written all over my face and a big grin lifting up my cheeks.
“Come on”
She said slinging and arm round my shoulder.

I took a sip of my canned coke it felt nice and cold on my throat.
“greedy” Violet teased.
“Down it all at once why don't ya! Let’s have some!”
she took a massive gulp.
“and you call me greedy.”...
“We’ve been best friends since nursery” she suddenly mumbled.
“yeah we don't need anyone else do we Vi?”I babbled back.
“ Becks we've put up with each other for 11 years course we don't need no one else!”
Just then she let out a burp that nearly the whole canteen must of heard.
“oops pardy me”she whispered.
We both burst into hysterical laughter.
“Oi come to mine tonight.”I said once I had finally caught my breath back.
“you silly cow I will! Your parents Erin and Dwight have practically adopted me.”
“yeah right! And Charlie, mate he loves you!”
“He loves me?!” She asked rather shocked.
“YEAH, as in like a sisterly way I like I do!”
“ohh”.
We both laughed.

The next two lessons went surprising quickly, and all I could think about was Blaine. I talked about him the whole way home to Violet who just agreed and nodded on but she was my best friend she had to listen.
“Becky is That you?” Mum called out from the kitchen as I closed the door.
“yeah hi” I answered.
“hey Vi” she said coming down the hallway and greeting us both with a hug.
“hey Erin,” she replied.
“You staying for dinner?” mum asked.
I nodded at Violet.
“yeah if that’s okay?”
“Sweetie don't be silly course it is.”
We walked through to the kitchen.
“So Erin what's for dinner?”
Vi asked politely.
“Lasagne” she answered.
There was a silence in the room. I starting tapping my fingers and whistling.
“okay that's not just finger drumming and whistling.. What’s his name?” mum sighed.
I suddenly perked up
“BLAINE, his name is Blain he's brown haired blue eyed, he is so cute isn't he cute Violet!” I gushed. She nodded unmeaning-fully.
Just then the door shakes and Charlie came noisily into the room.
“good day?” mum asked
“Mehh it was alright.” he dully answered. He looked up and saw Violet. His face lit up.
“Hey Faggot!” he called out from the other side of the room using the voice he always used when he was with Violet.
“hey weasel” she shouted back to him. She walked over to him.
“down below?”
“too slow” he teased and she fell for the joke.
He reached an arm out, attempting to trap her head under his arm. But quickly she ducked out of the way and gave him a noggin.I didn't at all find it weird how close my best friend and my brother were as long as Vi was happy.

The next day I was up on time and Violet came and called on me at 7:35 it didn't at all take long to walk to school. My fist lesson was science and every one was moving groups moving up, moving down moving out of groups etc. I was lucky I stayed where I was and I couldn't believe my luck, Mitch Ellis one of the hottest guys In our year had moved into our group.

“let the fun begin”...