Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Ten.

The bus suddenly came to a halt. This brought me back to reality. Here I was at the place I dreaded the most. I knew there was nothing I could do. So I just did what I knew I could. I cuddled closer to Jack, begging in my head for him to hold me tighter and never let me go. He didn't, of course. He didn't want to hurt me.

The crew members and the band walked towards the hospital, Jack with his arm around me. He promised me he wouldn't let me go. When we stepped foot inside everything began floating around in my head. Noises became enhanced. All I could hear was people screaming, children crying, the beeps of the heart moniters, voices, conversations... And then silence.

The last thing I remember was hearing a ear splitting silence. The next thing I knew, I was laid in a hospital bed with Jack kneeling at the bedside grabbing a hold of my hand. My eyes opened fully and I turned my head to look around the room. I saw my mom, my dad, Jack, Zack, Rian and Flyzik. They all looked worried, but when they saw my eyes open I noticed they relaxed a little.

My mom was crying hysterically, so much that it scared me, my dad was sat comforting her. Jack had a tear stained face. I saw the worry on the other people's faces. I couldn't help but wonder what everyone was so upset and worried about? I didn't understand. Until, of course, I asked.

"Jack, what happened? What's up with everyone? Why is everyone looking so worried? I'm so confused." I squeezed his hand.
"Oh, Lexy! We walked in through the main entrance and y-you just completely spaced out. You was just stood still, you wouldn't move. We were talking to you and you just wasn't taking anything in. The next thing we know you just collapse. You became unresponsive. None of us knew what happened. Oh, Lex, we were so scared. I was so scared. I thought I was going to lose you!" He burst out crying again.
"Jacky, don't cry. I'm okay now. Please. What did the doctors say?" I pleaded with him. I hate seeing him upset, especially now because it was technically my fault why he was so distraught. I never ever want to hurt him.
"They said that you have a really really strong phobia of coming in to hospitals. You're fear for hospitals due to your awful memories over took your body and shut it down as a way of coping. As for your injuries sustained by that bastard, they're okay. You're ribs are badly bruised, but there are no broken bones. They want to keep you in over night just to make sure your body doesn't decide to shut down again."
"Wow. Shit. Can I still play tomorrow's show? I really really don't want to cancel! I can just sit on a stool or something I don't know? But I can't cancel that show. We can't cancel it. And I- Will you stay with me tonight? Please don't leave me!"
"Don't worry, I'm staying. I promised you I would stand by your side and never let you go, so that's what I'm going to do. And we'll have to ask the doctors. But hopefully we wont have to. You'll just have to be really really careful. It's time for everyone else to go now, by the way."
"I love you so much Jacky."

I said my good-byes to everyone as each of them in turn came up to me and hugged me. I told my parents I loved them so mucha nd I was so sorry I made them so upset and worried.

Everyone left and me and Jack were the only ones left. Jacky climbed into my bed, just as I asked and I cuddled up to him, falling asleep. We were too cute.

We were going to tell the whole world that we are together tomorrow, that's why I needed to be at that concert!
♠ ♠ ♠
New update, yaaay!

I'm sorry if this is a bit short or crappy.. I wrote it at like 0:38am... But I wanted to give you guys something to read, incase you forgot about the story D:

Slightly more sad than the others, but I promise everything will be all happy and stuffs in the next chapter :)

Read, comment, subscribe? K, thanks! :)

Lauren. :) xx