Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Eleven.

I woke up in the middle of the night after having a bad dream. It was a fucking horrible dream I can tell you that! I have never experienced anything like it ever. I heard shushing in my ear which was reassuring. I turned to look at a worried Jack. I was crying so bad, so Jack was wiping away the tears until I finally stopped.

"Lexy, what's wrong?" He whispered in my ear.
"I had a fucking nightmare Jack. It was horrible." I replied.
"Tell me about it? It might soothe you and you might be able to get back to sleep." He said to me.
"Okay. Well, I was here, in this hospital bed. Everything was like it is now, only you weren't here. In the dream you left me and you promised me you wouldn't but you did. Then a person came into the room and woke me up. He was so scary. He was dressed all in black. He had messy blonde hair and the most evil, dark red eyes. My first thought was that he was a vampire, but he wasn't. He was just evil. He walked up to me and whispered right in my face saying 'He's gone, Alex. He doesn't love you. He never has. No-one will love you. No-one does love you. They never have, Alex. He's left you like everyone else will.' I was screaming at him saying 'He does love me! I know he does! He wouldn't leave me. He promised me. My family love me, they never leave me.' and he whispered in the most sinister way 'Your brother left you though, didn't he?'. He brought my fucking brother in to it. I was screaming and punching him. He grabbed my arm and twisted it back, he told me he was going to torture me. He brought my brother with him and made him say all this nasty stuff that I don't even want to repeat then he vanished. Both of them just disappeared. I was left screaming in the hospital room on my own before I woke up." I was in tears again.
"That must have been awful, Lexy. I'm here. I'm always going to be here. I do love you, your family loves you, including your brother. Nothing in the nightmare was real. I will never leave you. Tom had his reasons to leave - it wasn't your fault and it wasn't anything to do with you. He loved you so much. Your screaming was what woke me up. I couldn't wake you up for at least ten minutes. I was so scared. But you're okay, I promise."
"It just felt so real. I darenzlt go back to sleep. What if he's there again?"
"He wont be, I promise and if he is, I'm here right by your side."

He pulled me close to him and held me tightly. Not enough to hurt my ribs, but enough for me to know he cared and will always protect me. he started playing with my hair, twirling it around between his fingers and before I knew it I drifted back off to sleep. A peaceful sleeo this time though.

It was about twelve o'clock when I woke up. I looked to my side and started to panic because Jack wasn't there. I started thinking about the dream again, until I saw him walk back in to the room. I was so relieved to see him. His hair was wet, so I'm guessing he'd jusy been in the shower.

A doctor followed him closely. He was a friendly guy, always cheerful and making sure you knew everything that was happening and making sure you was okay. He was decent looking too, but my Jacky was perfect and looked amazing.

He came for a check-up and gave me the all clear. I could go back to the tour and perform the concerts I was suppose to, as long as I don't move around too much. I was kind of bummed out, but it's better than nothing. I need this concert more than anything else in the world.

Flyzik came with the bus to pick me and Jack up at around half one. That left us with just over, what? Six hours? That was more than enough time for us to get ready and sit everyone down to tell them of our plan for the night. Hopefully they'll be okay with it.

***

We arrived at where the venue we were playing at was with still four and a half hours left to hang around. Me and my Jacky decided we were going to tell everyone before we started to get ready.

Jack gathered everyone together in the front lounge and told them we needed to tell them something. They all followed one another to the front of the bus, me and Jack standing in front of them. I wrapped my arm around Jack.

We told them the plan and they were okay with it. Infact, they even cheered a little and a few of them hugged us. It made me feel special that we had the most accepting crew/friends/band members anyone could ever ask for. We definitely have the best band crew + members ever.

I posted on twitter to our fans that we have an announcement to make tonight in fron of the amazing kids that are coming out to the show tonight. As soon as the tweet was posted, floods of tweets came through. They were trying to guess what it was. Quite a few of them actually got it right, but we weren't going to tell them. Jack tweeted "We're not going to tell you now are we? It'll ruin the surprise!"

It was about five minutes until we went on stage, and the nerves were kicking in. I knew Jack was nercous too. I mean, who wouldn't be in our shoes?

We did nothing but hug, kiss and cuddle together until it was time. Time to let the world know about our relationship. I've wanted this day to come since we first started dating and here it is. Finally here. I can honestly say I'm high on adrenaline, nervousness and butterflies. It's such a good feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, I know. I don't have an excuse though! I feel bad. I have literally done nothing productive with the last few days.. :( BUT! Hopefully this chapter makes up for that! It's longer than what other have been recently, so yeahhh! I'm gonna write chapter 12 in the morning. I'd write it now, but it's 11:44pm and I am knackered!

I really hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment, recommend, subscribe? Yeye, I love you guys!

Lauren. :) xx