Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Twelve.

"hello Seattle, you pefect fucking human beings. How y'all doing today?!" I shouted out to the crowd. In return I got screams and cheers.

"So, we have an announcement to make today, y'all excited?" I shouted again. Once more, I got so many screams in return. This is what pumps me up for shows. They all just get right in to it from beginning to end.

"Well we're gonna tell you after I explain why I'm sat on this shitty stool. Basically, we all went out for a good few drinks. Most of the guys were drunk, but I was only tipsy. Walking back to the bus, some fuckin' big ass guy comes out and starts on Jack. No-one messes with Jack, so there I went all over-confident and punch him a few times. He punched me in the stomach, ribs and nose. Zack came over and punched the shit out of him - give it up for Zack saving the day! - so all yesterday was just spent in a hospital room, making sure everything was alright, because fuck me, the pain was intense" I informed the crowd. I looked over to Jack for him to tell them about us being together.

"So anyway, our announcement is from me and Alex. We wanted to let you kids know that we are now a couple. We're together people! No joke, all serious this time." Jack told them.

So many people screamed louder than ever before. I think everyone in the crowd were chanting at least one of either "Jalex exists!" "Jalex is real!" "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" There were alot of people chanting for us to kiss, so that's what we did. I went over to Jack and we kissed. Everyone fell silent for a minute, then suddenly erupted with cheers. It was such an amazing response! I never imagined it to be like this at all.

"Time to get this show on the road! The first song we're gonna play is time bomb! Let me see those feet off the ground!" and with that, the concert had started! The atmosphere was fucking amazing, better than any we've played for a while!

Before our fifth song, I decided we needed to give Rian some recognition. We'd already done Zack today, and me and Jack just announced we were together so it's all about us this concert and I felt bad. Rian's one of my best friends, he deserves more recognition from people!

"Okay guys. Before we play our next song, I want to give some recognition to our drummer Rian. He never seems to get recognised these days, and I want that to change! He's is just as much in this band than all of us. Come on, Ri, get your ass down on this stage!"

He came down and stood next to me. We all jumped on him and hugged the life out of him.
"Give it up for our awesome drummer, RIAN!" The whole crowd cheered wildly. Rian flushed a little as he went back to his drums. We played the last few songs, before wrapping it up and running offstage.

* * *

We were all so excited of how crazy the crowd was. Even though I couldn't be my hyper self, the crowd definitely made up for that. They make me love what I do even more! We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our fans, so I'm fucking greatful for them. We love them all so much.

We all headed out to the showers to get all freshened up to meet our lovely fans. Me and Jack were really tempted to get in the same shower cubicle, but before we could, Zack and Rian turned to us and shouted "NO!" with a warning look. Before heading to their chosen cubicle.

We did as we were told for once and went in seperate showers. We needed to meet the fans, and it's chilly out. We don't want them getting ill. We were done in about 10 minutes and we headed out to meet the kids.

We were signing, laughing, smiling, comforting, taking pictures, hugging and talking for a good two hours. When it got to nearly half twelve, Matt came out to collect us and get us on the bus. We said bye to the remaining fans and made our way back.

There was shit loads of alcohol out on the side and all the other bands from this tour was on the bus, a few already with beers in their hands. The tour wasn't over yet, there were still about three days left, I think, but this was a gathering for me and Jack. How cute? It was like a party with all the food and drink.

When we walked in, everyone erupted into cheers, some saying "the lover boys are here!" It was a fucking good night, seriously. We played karoke until four/five in the morning. Others passed out. Me and Jack got with eachother. Finally, about seven o'clock, me and Jack passed out in what I think was my bunk. I was too drunk to even care. There was no-one in it, therefore it was mine.

It was definitely up there in the 'best nights of my life' list. Me and Jack getting together obviously being number one. My life is perfect right now and nothing, I hope, will ever change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I lied. I didn't post anything yesterday morning.. But I posted today? Yaaaay :3

So new chapter, hope you enjoy it. I don't think there are going to be many more chapters now though, I'm starting to struggle on how to keep it going.

Maybe this is the last chapter? I'm not too sure right now.

I'll be starting another story when this has finished, so keep your eyes peeled. :) I think it's going to be a Cassadee/Rian - like before they were together, arguments, then getting together etc. I don't wanna spoil the plot yet though :P

comment, subscribe, recommend?

Love my readers and subscribers!
Lauren :) xx

*Edit. Decided that this is the last chapter. I can't think of how to carry it on because everything is perfect + I don't want to make everything go wrong between Jack and Alex. Gonna start that Riassadee story tonight, hopefully first chapter will be up tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow though 'cause it's late!

Thankyou to my readers+subscribers. I fucking love you guys!