Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Four.

I heard some of the kids screaming "Jalex!" from the front. I decided to make a joke about it and replied back to the chants, saying "Jalex is like a unicorn. You know it exists, but you never see it!" I laughed, because, it's true. It is real, but you never get to see it. Only me and Jack can.

We acted upon it, just to see what the kids would say if we came out that we were together. I gave Jack a look and he knew what I meant.

He walked over to me and we whipsered to eachother "Just pretend it's all for fun and games and just see how they react."

After a couple of minutes of whispereing, Jack said "Aleeeeeex!"
"Jaaaaaack!"
"You are my love!" Jack said, putting on a posh deep voice. I thought it was fucking sexy, but you know.

I walked closer to him, putting my arms around his waist.

"Oh, Jack, don't leave me!" I exaggerated my words, and the kids laughed and screamed and the reactions were amazing.

"Kiss me."
"I'm going to."
"Kiss me now."
"I will!"

We were greeted by a few more screams. I grabbed his head, slightly pulling on his hair and pulled him towards me. I planted a small kiss on him and the crowd cheered. I wispered to him, "Later, will be so much better."

Zack and Rian were looking at eachother again. This was beginning to annoy me. I decided I'd ask for the final time after the show what their problem was. Although, I think I can guess now and that's not a good thing.

We finished the set, everyone joking and messing around on stage like usual.

"We're All Time Low, thanks for coming out! We'll see you next time!" I said into the microphone and walked off stage, leaving the screams, chants and cheers behind.

I took my chance as soon as I got it. Zack was stood on his own, drinking from a bottle of water. I walked over to him, and asked him, "Hey, Zack. Can I ask you something?"
"Hey, Alex. Yeah, you can. What's up man?" He replied.
"Over the last few days, I couldn't help noticing that you and Rian keep giving me weird looks when I'm with Jack..." I trailed off.

Zack was still standing there, quiet. So I asked, "What's it all about, Zack? It's bugging me."
"Mmm. I think you can guess, but I'll tell you anyway. We aren't stupid, we know you and Jack have a little 'thing' going on. We're not bothered about it, we think it's cute. But, Alex, you've got Lisa!" He said matter-of-factly.

"Oh. I had a feeling it was about that.. I know I have Lisa, I just don't feel the same way anymore. Jack makes me feel things I've never felt with her. The only problem is I don't want to hurt her and just split up with her. And I'm pretty sure her Dad would have something to say about it." I confided in him.
"Well, don't you normally have arguments whilst we're on tour anyway?" Zack asked.
"Yeah, we do. I was planning on ending things when we have our next argument. But what if we don't have another? Oh, Zack. What am I going to do?!?!" I was getting frustrated. I ran my hands through my hair.
"Just wait and see what happens. Just enjoy your time with Jack - but keep it down. Me and Rian only know because we heard you. 'Jacky!' 'Oh, Lexy.'" He started laughing as he mimicked what they heard.

I turned away, blushing a violent red colour. I have honestly never been so embarrassed in my life. At least they understand. I don't know how we would have coped if they were gonna hate us for it.

"Thanks Zack." I say to him, punching his arm lightly.
"No problem, Alex." He replies back, returning the punch.

I headed off to shower. I was so fucking sweaty! But that concert was totally worth every drop of sweat. That crowd was amazing. It was definitely up there with the best concerts we've ever had.

I had to rush my shower, because silly me forgot we were signing tonight. Everything is worth it though, them kids mean more to this band than anyone will ever understand. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be half as big as we are now.

We signed, took pictures, hugged and listened to fans stories. It is definitely something I look forward to everyday. Some of the kids got me and Jack to pose for pictures together, so we acted 'cute'. My head fits in his shoulder, so that was our pose for 100+ fans that night.

Definitely one of the best nights of my life so far..
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know. But hey! Another update (:

Getting ready for induction day at college tomorrow.. Slightly nervous.

you know, you guys that are reading are allowed to comment? It kind of disheartens me when I see people reading but not commenting. I don't know whether you like it or not :(

Lauren xx