Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Five.

After the signing, we went back to the bus to get ready to go to the bar. We was celebrating with the other bamd that were on tour with us because... Well, because we can. We don't really have a special occassion yet.

Everyone was in high spirits, which was always good. Although, I knew because I'd been in a good mood for the last few days that something would happen. It always does.

My thoughts were starting to get me down. I walked away from the guys and went to my bunk to lay down and think about what I wanted and who I wanted more. I closed the curtain, that way everyone would know to leave me alone for a while.

"Okay," I thought to myself. "Me and Lisa have been together on and off for the last few years. She's a sweet girl, but she gets jealous and suspicious too easy. She always starts an argument whilst I'm on tour and we normally don't make up until the tour has finished. We don't really see eachother that often. I think we'd be better off as friends. The only dilemma I really have with her is the fact that I'm going to have to tell her I cheated with Jack.. On the other hand, Jack's amazing. He's forever there for me no matter what happens. We've grown closer in a sexual way recently, but we've always been unseperable. But, what if it doesn't work out? I'll lose my best friend and I don't think I could deal with that. What about the band? If we fall out, the band might fall apart.. But, I really really do love Jack. He loves me too.."

I came to the conclusion that I have no idea who I want and I have no idea how to break the news to either of them. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? Christ, I'm so fucking frustrated.

"ARGHHHHH." I shouted out loud in frustration. I opened the curtain and went to the front of the bus. I flopped myself on the sofa and didn't look at anyone. I felt the seat beside me move as someone sat down. Again, I didn't look. My good mood had gone now.

I felt a hand rub my shoulder. I finally looked next to me to see Jack sat next to me. I should have guessed really. I shot him a small 'I'm not okay, but I'm not talking about it' smile. He nodded and pulled me closer too him. I curled up in his arms and he held me tighter.

"Er-- You guys go. I think me and Alex will stay here. We'll catch up with you guys later." Jack said to the others. Their look of concern for me made me want to cry, but I refused to cry in front of all of them.
"Okay, we're only going to the club two blocks down. Come when you want." Zack smiled at us both.

With that, they went and I was left with Jack. I knew he wanted to know what was up, but I also knew he wasn't going to ask. I looked up at him, he face etched with concern. Just as I decided to tell him what was wrong, I heard my phone ping.

"Two minutes, Jacky." I said to him, standing up and going to retrieve my phone. I glanced at the screen. It was from Lisa. Typical. Both of the people I'm at a dilemma about.

I unlocked my phone and pressed 'read' on the message.

To: Alex. :/
Subject: Confused.
Message: Alex. If you wasn't happy in the relationship, why didn't you just say? We would still have been friends. I know how much you like Jack, I knew before even you did that you liked him. I would have been understanding. Instead, you decide to cheat on me with him? That hurts me, Alex. Lucky for you, I don't want to lose you. Ring me later, I want to talk. In the meantime, I hope Jack makes you happy.
From Lisa. x

Shit. How the fuck did she find out? I wanted to tell her myself, that way I wouldn't seem like a fucking prick. Gah! I hate how people get involved.

To: Lisa...
Message: I'm sorry. I was actually waiting for the right time to tell you. I never wanted to hurt you. That's the last thing I wanted. Who told you? I'll ring you in about fifteen minutes. I'm really sorry. :/
From Alex. x

I walked back over to Jack. I sat on his lap and cuddle him. He instantly put his arms around me tightly. I suppose at least my dilemma's sorted out.

"Lexy, what is it?" Jack asked.
"Someone told Lisa about us. She just text me. I feel slightly bad now because I wanted to tell her myself. On the up side, I'm now all yours." I smiled at Jacky, knowing how happy the last sentence would make him.
"Oh, Lexy! We going official today, or waiting a few days?" He laughed at me. I laughed with him and replied "We'll announce it at the concert in Seattle, three days away." I beamed at Jack. "Oh, I have to ring Lisa. She wants to talk. We'll meet with the guys after the call. I'm glad we can be together now."
"Me too, Lexy. Me too." He replied stroking my hair with his free arm, holding me tightly with his other and softly kissing the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. Woowoo! :D

Just wrote this in about fourty minutes or so, so excuse me if it's crappy. Jack and Alex are finally together, yaaaaay! Jalex makes me happy :P Comment, subscribe + all that stuffs :3

"Enjoy. Enjoy what you see. Take it in and embrace it. Fall asleep and dream about it at night."-Alex.
"Embrace it."-Zack.

Lauren :) xx