Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Eight.

I tried not to get too drunk, and I made sure Jack wasn't too drunk this time aswell. Two simple reasons why. One; I want us to be on top form when we announce to our kids at the concert in Seattle, in two days, that me and Jack are officially together and that Jalex finally publically exists, and two; I want to fuck him so bad. Although, he doesn't know the second reason. I'll tell him once we're on the bus. It can be a surprise.

As the night started drawing to an end and the bar startsped kicking everyone out so they can go home for the night, we made our way back to our tour bus. The other bands went to their own buses.

Everyone was walking, having a laugh. Most of them were drunk and stumbling all over the place, which was funny to watch. We were having a good time and for the first time in a while, I thought my life was finally going good. Like really good.

Until, out of nowhere, some big ass guy walks into Jack and has the cheek to start an argument say Jack walked in to him. I knew how scared my Jacky got when he saw people fighting because of his past, so fuck knows how he's feeling right now. Without even thinking I punched the bastard.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PUNCHING, FREAK?" The guy shouted at me. Sure, he was intimidating but he wasn't going to get away easily after the way he treat my boyfriend.
"I'm think I'm punching some inconsiderate bastard who decided it was okay to walk in to my boyfriend and have the cheek to blame him for it." I grit my teeth. I braced myself for a punch, but nothing happened.
"Nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY! Touches or hurts my boyfriend. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I shouted at him.

*Bang!*

Ouch, fuck. I wasn't expecting that one. He punched my straight in the middle of my chest and hit my nose. It hurt, but I didn't give a shit. I'd much rather it be me than my Jacky. Especially with what he had to witness with his own parents when a so called family friend turned on them. His mum had a lucky escape put it that way.

Oh, if that's how he wants to play then so fucking be it! I stood up and punched him hard in the eye and kneed him in the stomach. I got him down to the floor, before being pulled away.

"Outta my way, Alex. No-one touches ANY of my friends and gets away with it." Zack growled.

Oh, shit. This guy is in trouble now. After Zack punched him about five times, the big ass guy finally retreated.

"Thanks dude." I say to Zack. Even tipsy he has a fucking good punch.
"It's no problem. You okay?" He asked.
"Erm, I think so. How about we all just get back to the bus." I said.

We finally got back to the bus, managing not to get in to any more fights with people. It wasn't until I sat on the couch that I realised my ribs were killing me and my breathing hurt my chest. My nose had been bleeding, but I already knew that anyway.

I winced at the pain. I swear to God, if that cunt has damaged anything I'm gonna go fucking ape shit.

"Hey, Lexy." Jack whispered softly, he eyes wide with concern.
"Hey, Jacky." I whispered back.
"How are you feeling? And thanks for sticking up for me. I really do not like fights..." He trailed off, pain flashing across his face.
"Hey, hey. It's fine. You're my boyfriend and I know the shit you put up with when you was younger. On the other hand, my ribs are killing me, it hurts my chest to breathe and my nose feels fucked. Oh, and my hand hurts from punching the bastard. Oh, Jacky?" I replied, wanting to ask him if I could snuggle.

"Oh fuck. I hope it's nothing serious. I think a trip to the hospital for a check up is in order tomorrow. And, what Lexy?" Jack said, his tone saying that's-what-we're-doing-if-you-like-it-or-not.
"I really tired. Can we stay here tonight and fall asleep snuggling? My ribs hurt everytime I move." I pout.
"Yeah, course we can. I'm tired too."

He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me protectively. I snuggled close and he gently kissed my hair. After exchanging the three small but powerful words, we drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
New update, wooo! So, I actually wrote this at like 10 last night ha.

Awww, poor protective Alex. He didn't get to fuck Jack, damnit. That supid big ass guy! :')

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and the whole story so far! Read, subscribe, reccommend?

Lauren! :) xx