Status: Hey everyone! This is a story I'm just working on, and if you like me to contuine, please tell me so!

Invisible

Being The New Kid

I never liked being the new kid.

I bet no one does, but it's something everyone has to go through atleast once in their life.

The school I'd be attending is Willing Academy, a private school in the heart of Hollywood.

I'd imgaine Mom had to pull some strings to get me into Willing, because when I looked up the website online, I found out it was one of those snobby private schools:

You know, those schools where they just don't let anyone in.

You have to know someone famous, or you have to be famous yourself.

They never let the non-famous in, unless you are an expectation, like me.

As I got out of my car, I bit my lower lip as i looked around.

It looked like something out of a fairy tale.

The building some-what resembled to a tower, the lawn was greener than normal, and everyone looked happy.

I took a deep breath, and headed inside the school.

Of course, whenever there is a new kid, people stop what they were doing, and look at me.

I noticed a group of girls were whispering, and pointing at me.

One of them smiled at me, and waved.

She was really pretty (beautfiul, even), with raven-black hair, and brown eyes.

I gave her a small smile back, and waved.

When I got to the Principal's office, the woman behind the desk looked up at me, and she smiled.

Then, she said into the intercom:

"Principal Carter, Tabitha Taylor is here."

"Good, good! Send her in, please, Ms. Williams."

I walked to Principal Carter's door, and I peeked inside.

Principal Carter was sitting in his chair, and when he saw me, he smiled.

"Come in, Tabthia!" he said, and I walked in, taking the chair that was next to his desk.

"Your mother sent over the transcripts from your last school, and I must say, I'm impressed."

At my last school, I wasn't excately "popular".

Sure, I had friends, and sure, and I had boys wanting to date me, but I cared more about my studies, and looking after the farm.

My parents forced me to have a social life.

I bit my lower lip.

"Thank you." I said.

Principal Carter nodded.

"Since you're new to the school, I'd like to have someone be your guide, and answer any questions you may have."

He pressed the button that was on the intercom.

"Ms. Williams, can you please send Rebecca Stewart to my office?"

A few minutes later, a girl entered the office, and I realized it was the same girl who smiled and waved at me in the hall-way earlier.

Up close, she looked more goregous, and I looked away.

Principal Carter smiled at her.

"Rebecca, I'd like you to show Tabitha around Willing." Principal Carter told her, and Rebecca smiled.

"Sure! I can do that."

Rebecca seems like one of those girls who were nice in front of adults, but once you catch them alone, they turn the other cheek.

As we exited the main office, Rebecca looked at me.

I braced myself for the first insult, but instead, she gave me another smile.

"So, where did you move from?"

I looked confused.

"Um...Helena. Montana." I said, kind of off-guard.

Rebecca grinned.

"Oh, cool! I moved here from Grand Prairie, Texas."

As we walked, people gave us weird looks, like what is a popular girl hanging out with the new kid?

"What class do you have first?" Rebecca asked.

I took out my class sheducle, and I looked at it.

"I have Art first." I replied, showing Rebecca my sheducle, and she smiled.

"Me too! Mr. Perry is awesome. You'll love him." Rebecca stated.

We walked to Mr. Perry's classroom, and as we walked in, some of Rebecca's friends waved her over, but Rebecca kept walking until she found two painting esels that were next to each other.

"Sit down next to me." Rebecca commented, and I gingerly sat down.

"Didn't you want to sit next to your friends?" I asked, gesturing to the girls were glaring at Rebecca.

Rebecca shook her head.

"Nope! I promised to show you around school, so you're stuck with me."

I gave her a small smile.

"Okay."

Mr. Perry walked over to me.

"You're Tabitha, right? My name is Mr. Perry, and welcome to Art one-o-one. Today, everyone is painting a protrait of their families as part of their project. Since you're new, it'd be too rushed to start your painting, so why don't you just assist Rebecca? If you need anything, just let me know."

I smiled at him.

"Okay. Sounds great!"

As he was walking away, Rebecca looked at me.

"Do you think you could get me some black? Mine is almost gone."

I stood up, and I nodded.

"Sure."

I went to the cabint that held the paint, and when I got back to Rebecca, I handed her the bottle of black.

"Here you go." I said, and Rebecca nodded.

"Thanks, Tabby."

She looked at me.

"Is it okay if I call you that? Or would you rather be called Tabitha?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"You can call me whatever you want."

Rebecca smiled.

"Cool."

As I was about to sit down, her eyes widen.

"Wait, Tabby, don't--"

I felt something squish, and I gasped as I quickly stood up, and brushed the back of my pants.

Suddenly, I blushed when I realized what had happened.

Rebecca glared at her friends, took off her hoodie, and wrapped it around my waist.

"Really mature, guys!" she said, and one of the girls sneered.

"Oh, lighten up, Rebecca! It was a joke!"

Rebecca rolled her eyes, and grabbed hold of my arm.

"Come on: let's tell Mr. Perry."

When we got to his desk, Mr. Perry looked at us.

"What can I do for you girls?" he asked.

Rebecca looked at him.

"Mr. Perry, can we go to the bathroom?" Rebecca asked.

Mr. Perry frowned.

"Why?" he asked.

Rebecca gestured to me.

"She got...uh...lady problems." Rebecca explained.

Mr. Perry went red in the face.

"Oh! Well, in that case, go ahead."

I bit my lower lip as I followed Rebecca out of the classroom, as we walked past the bathroom, I was confused.

"The bathroom is that way." I said, and Rebecca looked at me.

"I know, but we're going to Nurse Leslie."

Nurse Leslie turned out to be a elderly woman with salt and pepper hair, and as she looked up, she frowned when she saw us enter.

"Oh my goodness, what happened?" she asked when she saw my face.

"My friends got her. Apparently, they thought it'd be funny if they put red paint on her seat, and look like as if she had gotten her period." Rebecca told her, and Nurse Leslie looked at me.

"Oh, no. Well, let me find something, and we'll have you good as new."

She rummaged through the lost and found, and pulled out some Levi jeans.

"Go into the bathroom, and get changed." Nurse Leslie told me, and I nodded.

I took off Rebecca's hoodie (which had soaked up the paint, and had a little bit of paint on it), and then my jeans.

I put on the pair that Nurse Leslie had given me, and I went out of the bathroom.

"Thanks, Nurse Leslie." I said, and Nurse Leslie nodded.

"You're welcome, honey."

As we left, I looked at Rebecca.

"Sorry about your hoodie. It got paint on it." I commented, and Rebecca shook her head.

"it's okay, Tabby. It'll come out." Rebeeca ressured me.

I looked at my jeans sadly.

These were my favorite white jeans, and now they were ruined because of some mean prank.

Rebecca saw my expression.

"I can take your jeans home. My mother is a wiz when it comes to getting stains out of white clothing."

I looked at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Rebecca nodded as she linked her arm through mine.

"Yeah...well, we better get to our second class."

As we walked, I thought I maybe found a new friend, despite all of the craziness this morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, you have a good guess already who Rebecca really is. =)