Status: Hey everyone! This is a story I'm just working on, and if you like me to contuine, please tell me so!

Invisible

Boy Talk

Since I didn't have any other friends besides Rebecca, my story about meeting Jason had to wait until we met at school.

"So, I ran into this boy yesturday..." I trailed off, and Rebecca perked up instantly.

"Really? What's his name? Do I know him? Is he cute?"

I laughed at her spit-fire questions.

"Yes. His name is Jason. Maybe. And yes, he's very cute." I answered her questions.

Rebecca clapped her hands the very way Sharpay Evans did in High School Musical.

"Tabby, that's awesome! I'm happy for you." she said.

I smiled.

"Thanks. But, it's not like I'll see him again."

I eyed her picture of Justin Bieber that was hanging in her locker.

"In fact, he looks an awful alot like Justin Bieber."

The more I thought about it, the more it made sense that could have been Justin, because who else had a dog named Baylor, had amber eyes, and loved their girlfriend so much?

Rebecca looked at the picture.

"Well, if you say that, then he must be cute."

"Who's cute?"

I frowned when I saw Brooke, one of Rebecca's friends, walking towards us.

I never cared for Rebecca's friends:

After what they did to me, they seemed mean.

Plus, it seemed they never really cared for Rebecca neither, which made me mad.

"Justin Bieber." Rebecca said, and Brooke shook her head.

"Honey, when will you realize that he will never date you? He's way out of your league."

Rebecca bit her lower lip, and I felt my hands began to ball into fists.

Brooke shook her head.

"Anyways, since I know you really like him, so I bought you and the rest of the girls tickets to his concert."

Rebecca's face lit up again.

"Really? That's awesome! But, I can't go...I have other plans." Rebecca said.

Brooke snorted.

"Other plans? When you could be going to a Justin Bieber concert? Rebecca, you're so funny!"

Rebecca frowned.

"Well, why don't you give Tabby my ticket? A Justin Bieber concert would be an awesome experience for her."

I looked at Rebecca as if she was crazy.

"Rebecca, wait--" I started to say, but Brooke looked at me.

"Fine. Just be at the veune at seven. I'll give everyone their tickets then."

When Brooke walked away, I looked at Rebecca.

"You know I don't like your friends! Why can't you go? It's obvious that Brooke is pulling a prank on me!" I stated, and Rebecca bit her lower lip.

"Like I told Brooke, I can't go because I have other plans. You'll have fun, trust me. And you just don't like my friends because they pulled a prank on you on your first day. Just give them a chance, Tabby. They can really nice."

Me giving them a chance is like trying to teach a cat tricks:

It's impossible.

But, I couldn't say no to Rebecca because I knew it was impossible.

I sighed.

"Okay. I'll try."

Rebecca smiled.

"Great! You'll see: they are really nice."

I highly doubt that, but what could go wrong at a concert?

Alot of things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commet, please? They are really what makes the world go round. <3