Status: A story in progress, I hope you enjoy

Breaking Free

Past the edge of the city, lives a beautiful girl name Lina. She's got long, flowing red hair, bright green eyes. She's on the tall side, standing at five foot eight. Lina is skinny, but has curves that seem to be model made.
Lina is one of the unlucky children though. Her father makes her cover her beauty because he's afraid that someone is going to fall in love with her and steal her away.
Lina's father has made her almost a slave to him. He has her do all of the cooking and cleaning around the house. She has to lay his work clothes out for him in the mornings and have dinner on the table by the time he gets home from work.
Lina is fortunate enough to go to school, but when she leaves the house her father makes her cover her curves in baggy clothes, her hair is never to be worn in a ponytail because he wants her to wear it down, covering her face.
To the outside world, Lina looks like a nerdy girl who has no friends. Inside, she is dying to let her beauty show through to the world and escape the grasps of her father.
Everything started when Lina's mother died. Lina was about eight years old and it made him break down completely and Lina thought she was going to lose her father, so she started doing things for him around the house to try and break his depression. This turned into a habit for Lina, but into a rule for her father.
Lina has never had a date or seen a movie outside of the house. Lina has no friends because she is afraid that if she was to be invited to do something with a group, that she's going to have to tell her father and he's going to forbid it. That in return would make Lina have to make up lies about why she can't go with people. To Lina, this is far to complicated and she thinks that she should leave well enough alone.
No one has bothered to try and befriend Lina in her high school because they all think she's a loner who doesn't want friends because of her introvert nature.
Inside, Lina is dying to break out of her shell and become the girl she wants to be in life. She wants to break free of her father's captivity and to make a life for herself, but Lina has no confidence in herself.