Falling Star

Boys are Nightmares.

Chapter 2
I awoke to someone banging on my door. 
"Olivia wake up!" Nola's voice called from the other side,"class starts in 15." I jumped from my bed and ran to get dressed. I dressed as quickly as possible and ran down to meet Nola.
"Thanks for waking me up," I yawned she shrugged and stretched out her arms.
"Don't want you to miss your first day now do I?" she hopped off the desk she was sitting on and walked over to a crowd of people. I sat awkwardly at my desk all alone. 
"Hey Nolly, where's the newbie?" Travis asked loudly. She rolled her eyes and pushed away the arm he was trying to wrap around her. Travis wore a wicked grin on his otherwise flawless face. It actually seemed to make him more beautiful. His eyes flicked over to me. When our eyes met I dropped by gaze but he held his steadily on me.
"Hey there Olive," he pulled a lock of my hair behind me ear and looked down at me smiling.
"It's Olivia, 'olives' are slimy and gross," I smirked. A little light of intent and wickedness flashes through his gorgeous eyes. 
"Well you're definitely not gross are you," he traced a finger along my jawline and I could feel a blush blossom in my cheeks. I pushes his hand away in a Nola-like fashion and he bent closer to me.
"You can't always believe what everyone says" with that he winked and flopped into his desk, which was directly behind mine. Throughout the whole class I was bombarded with notes and stray fingers running through my hair. 
Finally I was relieved of his flirtatious advances by the lunch bell. 
"Let's go eat," Nola laughed and we walked to the lunch room together. 
After we ate we hung out on the quad. There was crowds of people and each was weirder than the last. There was the girls that looked like they're straight out of CandyLand. Some kids that looked like Tim Burton characters. And even some ones that look like they would kill you without hesitation. It was the scariest site I have ever seen. But one man sitting under a large statue of two kissing angels caught my eye. He wore a black hoodie and a pair of black jeans despite the heat and his dark hair hung over his eyes, blurring his eyes but making his other facial features stand out. He looked almost vampiric, pale skin and eyes so oddly colored brown they were almost red. When he looked up from his note book he locked our eyes, making an uncomfortable feeling creep along inside me. His eyes squinted into a dark glare and he returned to his writing, acting as if he never even looked in my direction.
***The Nightmare***
I couldn't feel anything but the icy chains and the searing pain that was welling up in my legs as he drive the blade deeper and deeper into my flesh. Maniacal laughter sounded from deep in his throat, breathy and evil. Two almost red brown eyes stared at the wounds hungrily and suddenly I felt teeth tear into me. Then the scene changed I was sitting under the angel statue alone. The sun was setting slowly, engulfing me in twilight. A figure stood off under the arch to the garden, clutching a bouquet of black roses. A wave of fear spread over me as those same eyes in the previous scene emerged from under a blanket of darkness. He held out his hand to me and I took it cautiously, unable to control my dream self. He led me into the garden slowly. The air was thick with smoke and ash as I realized the scene had once again changed. I was inside a bar, the doors locked and me chained to the counter as smoke surrounded me. I screamed but as smoke filled my lungs, the screams died away and I sat there in the smoke, dying. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm.... Just go with it. It gets better I promise I have a good idea on where I'm going with this story so stay with it and we'll get there :D