Status: Updates normally

I'm Not Okay

Dead!

~Gerard's P.O.V.~

I got home from school and went straight up to my room and shut the door and locked it so no one could get in. I went over to the desk I had in the corner of my room and got out a pen and paper. I went into the bathroom I had in my room and shut the door and sat down against it. I grabbed the pen and paper and wrote:

By the time you read this note I will already be gone. I'm doing this because no one cares about me and I don't desereve to be here any longer, the world will be a better place without me. I bet you guys don't even care that i'm dead. By tomorrow everyone will act like nothing ever happened.

I'm sorry i'm not the perfect kid that everyone loves and does good in school. I'm sorry no one likes me because of the way I dress. I'm sorry I can't have a normal conversation with someone. I'm sorry i'm different from everyone. I'm sorry that my life is fucked up.

Gerard

I finished writing the note and wiped away some tears that had escaped from my eyes. I opened up the medicine cabinet in my bathroom and grabbed a bottle of pills and took aboutt eight pills out and took them all one by one. After a couple of minutes it started to get harder to breathe and my eyes felt heavy. I could barely hear Mikeys' voice telling me to unlock the door. After that I blacked out and all noises faded.

~Next Day~

I opened my eyes to find all sorts of wires hooked up to me and a beeping noise in the back. I looked over and saw Mikey, Ray, and Bob in chairs talking to each other. It took me a moment to realize to figure out where I was. I knew I was in the hospital for trying to kill myself. I looked out the door annd into the hallway to see my parents talking with a doctor.

"Hey, he's alive!" Ray said and the guys ran up to me and hugged me.

"What were you thinking?" Bob said.

"I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Well, you better not do it again, alright?" Mikey said patting my shoulder.

"Okay." I said forcing a small smile on my face.

My parents ran over to me and hugged me and kissed me and told me they loved me and pretended like they cared about me while the doctor was around. Well, atleast now their treating me like i'm their son.

"Oh, Gerard we were so worried about you." My mom said kissing my forehead. I was going to say something, but the doctor walked in.

"Well, Mr. Way it looks like your very lucky to be alive. If your brother hadn't found you you would've been dead." The Doctor said to me.

"Ya, so, when can I go home?"

"I'd say maybe later on today." The doctor said looking at my papers.

~Gerard's House~

We were on our way back home and me and Mikey were listening to our parents rant on about the hospital bill. Wee got back to the house and I unlocked the door and went up to my room to go to bed and get ready for school tomorrow
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapters short but i was going to do franks pov not gerards soo ya but i promise to update later!!! Also thanks to all the peeps who subscribed!
IMPORTANT: I need someone to be franks sister soo message me or comment somewhere if you do I will need it or i will just make up name.

Coomment
Subscribe