Pirates of the Underworld

The Devil's Revenge

"Thar she is, the biggest pirate ship I've ever seen. the Devil's Revenge they call her," said Jasmine.

"Yeah but are they really going to let a bunch of demands buy a pirate ship?" said Elisabeth still in ah of the ship.

"We're not going to buy the ship you idiot! We're pirates we're going to steal the ship!"

"Quit yelling James!" Jasmine whispered. "or we'll loss the element of surprise."

"Right "surprise" James hasn't been quiet for more then five minutes in his hole life!" Kenneth said a little louder then he meant to.

"I have so!" James yelled.

"I rest my case!"

"Now Jamie dear, you're going to have to be quiet until we get on the ship unless you want
them coming after us with torches and pitchforks again," Jasmine said firmly.

Marry let out a little giggle at this, she didn't talk much but she had a somewhat contagious giggle.

James foiled his arms and leaned up ageist the side of the dock.

"Now we'll have to wait till dark to nab the ship," Jasmine said.

"But that's hours from now!" James wined "How am I spout to stay quiet that long!?"

"Just try and find something to do, and Kenneth will help distant you."

"What no I won't!"

"Yes you will if you want to get out of hear with a ship and not a pitchfork in your butt!"

"Fine," he said, "but he better behave!"

"Who me?" James said putting on as Innocent face as he could, witch still wasn't vary good.

"This is going to be a long night," Jasmine sighed.

"Yup," said Elisabeth still gawking at the ship.

"I want a piggy back ride!" James yelled.

"What? No way!" Kenneth yelled.

"Now Kenneth, you're getting to be as bad as James!" Jasmine said shaking her head.

"Hey!" they both shouted back in unison.

They all had to giggle at this, even though Elisabeth was ..still...staring...at...the...ship......

"um Elisabeth? are you okay?" Jasmine finely said,

"Wha‘? oh yeah I'm fine," eyes still on the ship.

"You know the ship will soon be owners so you don't have to keep staring at it."

"I know, but it's so beautiful!"

Jasmine knew she couldn't do any thing about it so she went to go take care of the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was to short but that's all I have for now. I'll try and write more soon.

Comment and tell me what you think!