Status: Completed . . . For now (may be fleshed out and continued)

Nirvana

Chapter 1

The boy that lay sprawled across the roof seemed impervious to the frigid January air. The smell of smoke filled the air. The taste of new years champagne still tickled his buds as he took another gulp from the bottle. The rising sun had started to paint the sky periwinkle, chasing away the indigo night sky.

Liam had drunk away his near years from his current perch atop the abandoned mansion. A demon had long since killed the family that had lived there.

He was now brooding. Again. His full bottom lip was sticking out and his gaze was locked on something only he could see. His baby face mixed with angelic sharpness reminiscent of paintings of ancient gods.

A nearly empty champagne was held loosely in his long fingers.

"You shouldn't be here." Liam was on his feet in an instant. The bottle rolled from the roof and smashed on the pavement below.

The man that stood before him looked only a few years older then him. Until you gazed into his eyes and saw the years reflected there. Years of anger and pain rippled at the surface of the dark pools. Even the movements that led to Liam being suspended inches off the ground spoke of age. The grace of a nymph but the keen edge of a predator.

His hand gripped Liam jaw harshly. Those eyes where boring into him again. Rich brown tainted with crimson. Tawny cinnamon curls brushed his collar as he cocked his head. Liam coughed when there was a squeeze to his windpipe.

"I could snap your pretty little neck." The older boy mused. He allowed a lethal nail to caress Liam's jugular. Liam fought the edge to swallow.
"Or maybe I can just suck you dry." The vampire pressed a little harder. A pink scratched stood out angerly against Liam's skin.
"Pop open a vein like a can of coke."

Liam was panting quietly and cursing the neko blood in his veins. Any angel would have already blown the vampire away. But the neko inside of him hungered for the vampire before him. The cold caresses and the feeling of fangs sliding sinfully into his skin.

The vampire's lips went to his ear. His other hand danced along the skin of Liam's abdomen. His muscles tightened at the cold touch.

"Then again, just draining such a body would be a pitiful waste." Liam's hands flew up.

"No." He received a chuckle. Then he was pinned on his back. Fangs nipped an intoxicating trail along his neck. His skin prickled.

Then teeth where in his throat and he screamed. Liam dug his nails down the vamp's back, ripping the leather jacket he dawned to shreds. The vampire groaned. Warm blood dribbled from the two hole , allowing the sickly sweet and intoxicating taste of Liam's blood to spill down the vamp's throat.

Images took over Liam's brain and emotions brought tears to his eyes. Everything was blue, vivid violet and indigo. Emotions of pain, humiliation and above all soul shredding loneliness. Liam shuddered. It was an emotion he knew too well.

Half-breeds where hated. Liam was coveted due to the purity of the races that birthed him. But no one wanted nothing to do for him unless they where gaining something. Coveted yet disgraced.

Liam arched his back grinding his hips upward. He allowed his neck to be devoured. If Liam died like this he wouldn't mind. The misfit had finally found someone like him.

The vampire above him didn't know what to think. The squirming boy under him tasted so sweet. So rich. Like the river of life itself. Then Liam's emotions hit him and he stilled. It was a mirror to his own soul.

He pulled back as if he'd been burned. Panting he examined Liam fully. Blood coated the golden skin of his throat and some had split into his hair. Speaking off, the boy's fingers where locked in the vamp's curls. His gaze was pleasure stricken. His shirt had been ripped during the feeding frenzy.

It was then that the tattoo was spotted. The tattoo was no larger then a tennis ball but it had the power to make the vampire curse in his own tongue.

It was a sword interwoven with vines and four flowers. A symbol put on untouchables. Untouchable as in if a demon touched a war could break out in three of the four realms. Angels commenly marked their charges with it. Thee vampire kept cursing as Liam's hands slipped from his hair. They landed beside him as his eyes flickered closed. His last conscious sight was the vampire's frantic gaze as it changed back into its original color.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided on 5 chapters.
Liam's inner neko will pop out in the next chapter. (ears and tail)
Final word count will be posted in the summary.
Any problems just message or comment and I'll fix it.
Thyme song is Hurricane by Panic! at the disco
Characters posted.
The rest is being revised and will be posted soon. First time I've been on an actual computer in a while.