Status: Completed . . . For now (may be fleshed out and continued)

Nirvana

Chapter 3

The Wet Fingers pounded throughout the club and lights flashed on the withering dancers. It was a very mixed crowd. Fangs and tails could be seen along with lots of other weird traits. Cage dancers where suspended from the ceiling. The dancers where all thin, pale and styled like scene kids. Liam caught the eye of one. The man smiled before tossing his hair. Liam saw the long pointed ears and smiled. He was either a fey or an elf. They where kick ass at partying.

Something else Liam noticed was that everyone was wearing a collar. Liam hoped that wasn't the reason the door guy had given him that weird smirk. Supes with the green collars seemed attached to Supes with the blue collars. The blue keeping a territorial arm around the small one with green. The pink seemed to have more freedom.They danced alone or with someone in a blue collar.

He at least fit in clothes wise. Low slunk black skinnes dawned his legs and he'd paired it with a tight black and grey t-shirt. He had also smudged on some eyeliner. He sat at the bar stirring water with a straw and scanning the club. It was a few days after his attack but he hoped the vampire would be here.

"Where's your collar mate?" Liam jumped at the voice in his ear. He turned and the demon sitting there grinned. He was wearing a lighter blue collar. His dark green hair fell to his shoulders.

"It got snatched off in a fight." He said and the demon chuckled. He held out his hand to Liam who shook it. The demon twisted Liam's hand and kissed his pulse point.

"That was an almost convincing lie." Liam 's ears stood straight up.

"It's the truth I'm actually super pissed about it." The guy laughed.

"What color was it?"

"Blue." Seems like the color most in charge Liam thought. The guy fingered his own collar.

"like mine?"

"No darker." Liam said and now the guy cocked his head.

"Where's your sub?" Now it all made since to the halfbreed. This club was working on the Domination/Submissive thing. He blushed lightly. The other male laughed again before moving closer to Liam.

"I'm Kiel and I'm also a Dom." Kiel reached out and grasped Liam's tail.
"And I think your a submissive lil pussycat." He added huskily in the half-breed's ear. Liam's tail flicked, trying to set itself free. No such luck. Kiel squeezed it a little and Liam gasped.

"Kiel leave him alone right this instant." Liam was thankful for the bartender as Kiel glared before leaving. The bartender watched him leave as he wiped down the granite bar.

"That guy is the biggest prick." He turned to Liam. His ashy white blond hair and pointed ears gave away his species. The elf smiled.

"You okay neko-chan?"

"Yes."

"You know this can be a very dangerous scene. Do you know someone here?"

"Um I'm looking for someone." The elf shrugged.

"People can be hard to find. If your looking for a missing friend the best advice I can give you is to just move on." Liam shook his head.

"I'm looking for a vampire. Possibly a halfbreed." Liam described him. The bartender stilled.

"I really think you should leave neko- chan. Give up looking for him." Then he hurried back to making drinks. Liam started pushing through the crowd until he saw Casper by the entrance. The Phoenix stood way out. Liam grabbed someone.

"Are there any more exits?" He asked. The boy pointed and Liam thanked him. He found the back exit and pushed into the cold night.

"Well if it isn't my lil pussycat." Kiel said putting out his smoke. The alley was empty and smelled like piss and sex.

"Look I just want to leave." Liam said. Kiel laughed and shook his head.

"Well I guess your going to be disappointed." Liam was smashed against a wall. He hissed and Kiel giggled. His eyes looked serpentine and his tongue was now forked. Serpent demon. Liam shoved him off but he received a kick in his stomach. He crumpled.

Kiel pulled him to his knees by his hair. Liam kept hissing and cursing. Kiel sighed and smashed Liam's head into the wall. Liam groaned and stopped fighting.

"How about a deal pussycat. You play nice and I might not leave you a soulless husk."

"Actually we'll be taking him." Two shadows darted from the shadows and Kiel let out his own hiss before running. Liam lay there panting and fighting off his headache. One of the shadows crouched down and held a cloth to his face. Liam blacked out instantly. The other shadow gagged him and bound his hands and legs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cosset entered Armaya and immideitly found the bar.

"Nyu!" He called. The ash blond came over and glared.

"What's the matter?" Cossett asked. Nyu was of Korean deacent and it made his elfin features even sharper. So the glare was even more frightening.

"Some neko was in here looking for you. I recognized him. You can not get involved with him." Cossett groaned. He hadn't been able to get the neko out of his head for days. This wasn't helping. Hope manged to peirce the wall around his emotions. Maybe he felt the same as Cossett. The thought made the demon smile. He shook it away when Nyu gave him a look.

"What did he say?"

"It doesn't matter Cosset you are not getting involved with him." Nyu leaned across the counter.

"He's an untouchable. I don't want a war to break out just so you can bury you dick in something." Cosset's fangs slid down. Nyu fixed him a drink.

"Or you fangs for that matter." He said sliding it to the demon. He went back to fixing drinks for patrons. The demon sipped his drink tasting some alcohol and blood. His friend was right. The neko was bad news.

"Where you two just talking about that neko that was in here earlier?" A serpent demon said sitting down. Cossett took a bigger drink and ignored him.

"I just wanted to say if it was your sub he just got picked up by slave traders." Cossett tensed.

"How long ago?" He asked before he knew it. The serpent shrugged.

"Maybe an hour or so. They got him in the alley . . ." Cossett was already gone. He burst into the alley and smelled the neko. His scent was stronger near a wall. Cossett dropped to his knees and sniffed. The neko was bleeding. The demon slammed his fist into the wall.

"Dammit! Why do I care?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wet Fingers- Turn me on
So does anybody like this story? I feel so iffy . . . * confidence Mya confidence* I hope you're all enjoying it. :)
Cossett's name is pronounced ( Co-set) just in case anyone wasn't sure how to pronounce it.