Status: Completed . . . For now (may be fleshed out and continued)

Nirvana

Chapter 4

"Cooperation would be beneficial to you Mr. Ademi." Liam glared at the women attempting to take his blood. She held all the correct tools and was even wearing a nurses uniform. A nametag read Susan and her hair was speckled grey. But he'd been kidnapped so blood taking was a no no.

She sighed and pursed her thin lips.
"It will either me or Asmodeus." Liam's head shut up. He was crouched in a corner of the very white room.

"What does the demon of lust want with my blood?" He asked.

" We need to double check some things." Susan explained and reached for Liam. He hissed and she jerked back.

"Enough Susan. We'll skip the double check." A man said said entering the room. Another stood behind him. He looked more boy than man. Maybe freshly legal.

"Mammon sir." She mummed before bowing and leaving. Mammon crossed his arms after Susan left. Liam's breath caught. This man was the demon of greed.

" You're a virgin. Correct?" The younger man giggled.

"With a face like that it's hard to believe." He said.

"Asmodeus don't taunt him." Mammon said. Asmodeus let out a whine.

"I'm just saying. I mean look at his hips . . ."

"Asmodeus!" The younger sin jumped. Mammon took a deep breath.

"Please leave so I may talk to the neko." Hot pink streaks sliced through Asmodeus's hair and his eyes burned magenta.

"Don't boss me around." He growled. Mammon rolled his eyes.

"Respect your elders and leave." Asmodeus pivoted on his heel and slammed the door behind himself. Mammon shook his head.
"Primadonna." He muttered.

Liam leaned against the wall.

"I'm an untouchable. You have to let me go-"

"That's actually one reason why I won't let you go. People are going to pay a lot for you. Added onto that sweet blood of yours, I suspect I'll make a killing. Besides its already been a few days and no one suspects me." Mammon said.

"I will not be someone's slave!" Liam yelled. Mammon chuckled.

"The bid for you starts at well over a thousand dollars. Untainted neko mixed with a mystery breed is apparently a turn on. So look pretty tonight. Susan will be back to help dress you." With that Mammon left the room. Liam slumped against the wall. He'd tried calling for Casper hoping he'd hear through the bond. It hadn't worked and everything else had also been tried. He looked at the ceiling.

"Mom of you care please tell Casper where I am." He probably looked crazy but he hoped his mother answered his prayer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cosset you owe me big time." Widow muttered. The caramel skinned women was dressed In a black and purple corset dress. Her stilettos boarding on obscene as Cosset led her through the lounge. Cosset himself was in a charcol suit. He rubbed her arm.

"I know. I need to rescue this kid or-"

"It will tear apart your soul even more." Widow said and her friend just sighed.

"I'm not in this for romantic reasons. Apparently he's half angel. If I return him I might get something in return." Widow luaghed before kissing his cheek.

"Okay you Imbécile en mal d'amour." Widow said ending her sentence in french. She then started humming some creepy tune. Cosset led her to a roped off back room. The door was being watched by a balding ogre in a suit. He handed them a key before nodded them through. Now they where in a hallway. Cossett went to the door marked on the key. It easily opened.

The room was small and decorated in plush dark blue velvet. Chocolate covered fruit sat on a silver platter beside champagne on ice. The velvet love seat faced a glass wall. Through it was an empty platform. Mirrors made up the walls of that room. Behind the mirrors where more rooms like this one.

It had been easy to track down the neko. His name was actually Liam and he was both neko and angel. Demons had been gossiping they'd seen him at a lounge club. A lounge club that doubled as brothel and slave auctioning house.

Cossett knew Mammon would be the demon to do something like this. So he used his sources, killed some demons and now here he was.

"Maybe your favor shall be repaid tonight." Widow said stretching out on the loveseat.

"You deserve so much more Widow. Thank you." Widow waved him away. Cosset exited the room and ran into a older women. She was dressed nicely with a name tag pinned to her front.

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Heming. The action is about to start so you should go to your room." Susan said.

Cossett loved Widow even more. The witche's glamour was working perfectly. He looked like the middle aged demon he'd killed. He'd needed the man's spot on Liam's auction.

"I can't seem to find my key . . ." Susan pulled out a few and gave him one.

"Now hurry along or you'll be behind." She said before smiling and continuing on her way. Cossett found the room. It was a replica of the other one but in green and with harder liquor. He settled down on the loveseat and a voice came in over a loud speaker.

"Welcome to our auction gentleman. Bidding for our next little angel starts at two thousand." With that Liam rose from the floor of the platform. Cossett's fangs dropped.

The neko was wearing booty shorts, a studded black collar and black ankle boots. His Butterscotch eyes where outlined with eyeliner. He was shirtless and awkwardness showed on his face. His arms where bound to the platform with chains. He look paler then Cossett remembered. Liam licked his lips and the demon couldn't stop the shiver. Even with that danm tattoo on his chest he was absuloutly tantalizing.

"Bidding has moved to three thousand. Any one for three thousand one hundred? Oh Three thousand three hundred? Do we have any higher bids?" The announcer kept going as the neko struggled to free himself. Cosset could see the raw red of his wrist. This one was a fighter.

Cosset stood and touched the glass. Liam's head swiveled in his direction. He stared directly into Cosset's copper colored eyes before yanking on his chains again. The announce droned on as Cosset tried to figure out how to break the glas. It looked bulletproof at the very least.

He didn't have to think long. The door burst open and the red haired man that stood there looked angry.

-Back away from my Liam.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I swear to god if one of you motherfuckers touch me I'll kill you." Liam yelled. He knew he couldn't be heard by the bidding perverts. But every time he cursed he received a little shock. He gritted his teeth and dealt with it. No way where they going to sell him. No fucking way!

There was a thump from one mirrored wall. He wearily stared at it. Was someone getting that excited over owning him? Liam couldn't imagine it. The announcer was speeding up now that bidding had hit over five thousand.

"Come on now men. Which one of you really wants this virgin neko?" Liam fought the lush on his cheeks. Did he really have to broadcast it? There was another, louder, thump from the wall. Liam clenched his fist. The wall shook causing Liam's reflection to waver. Then. It started cracking. It spidered out before exploding. Liam turned his head away as glass pelted him. Alarms started sounding.

Liam glanced back. Casper and the vampire half-breed stood in the center of the wreckage. Fire flickered in Casper's hands. They ran over and Casper gripped Liam's chains. The chains started to heat up and Liam flinched as the cuffs around his wrist burned him. Casper pulled and the chains broke.

The vampire wrapped his jacket around Liam.

"If you hadn't fucked up my glamour we could have snuck out of here. But no you wanted to play Rambo." He said to Casper. The Phoniex rolled his eyes. The vampire looked down at Liam.

"I'm Cossett."

"Liam." The neko said beaming.

-Enough lovey dovey we need to get out of here.- Once the words left his lips security poured into the destroyed room. Guns where pointed at them.

"Put him down." Casper's brow furrowed and Cossett picked Liam up bridal style. The younger boy wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Hey Phoniex can you teleport?" Casper nodded.

"Then do it. I'll be right behind you." Casper turned back to the security still barking orders. He raised his arms up and shoot a plume of fire at them. They all ducked and he allowed fire to envolpe him. Cossett dissolves into inky smoke. He reappeared in the blue velvet room. Widow was waiting. He touched her shoulder and they all dissolved again.