Status: Completed . . . For now (may be fleshed out and continued)

Nirvana

Chapter 5

The neko looked vulnerable in his bed. His hair was wet from his shower and he was wrapped up in a blanket. He stared up at Cosset silently. The demon was stretched out beside him staring back. Several hours had passed since the rescue. Liam was bandaged up again since the cuffs had burned him. His cheeks where speckled with cuts from the glass. He was okay and that's all that mattered.

Liam snuggled closer to Cosset and laid down on his chest. The demon combed his fingers through his hair. The neko truly was sweet, innocent and truly angelic. His little winged neko. He felt at peace snuggled against him.

"Why'd you go looking for me?" He asked.

"Why'd you stage a rescue mission?" Liam countered. The winged neko reached up and bit Cosset's neck. He didn't leave a mark but the demon still growled playfully.

"Now I've bitten you. Answer my question." The demon groaned and laid flat. He stared up at the ceiling for nearly a minute.

"I've had girls who resisted my charms so I chased after them hoping they where different. But they never where. They'd say no at first, some playing hard to get others generally didn't like me." Now he looked at Liam.

"I still got them all to like and none of them understood me. I'm a half-breed but my lingrege is supposed to make me special." He finished. Cosset wrapped his his arms around Laim's waist. The younger felt the need to speak.

"I haven't really had a chance to date. I was so sheltered because of my angel part. Luckily Caper showed up and gave me more freedom."

"So you really are a virgin?" He teased. Liam blushed.

" Fuck you Mr. Lemia." Cosset rolled on top of him and the neko groaned.

"You weigh more then you look." He gasped. Cosset chuckled and pressed a kiss Liam's neck.

"I think I like you neko-chan." He said against the skin. He pulled back and gazed down. Liam smiled.

"Prove it." Their lips met and it was sweet and tantalizing. Liam pulled him closer and the demon responded by lifting Liam's hips from the bed.

"Hey hey hey." He said pushing the older man off him. Cosset smiled. Liam did the same but he pushed the demon onto his back with an almost purr sound.

"Not on the first date." The demon chuckled but climbed back up and tackled him. He squeaked and Cosset buried his face in the boy's neck. They laid like that until Cosset fell asleep. Liam lay there and took it all in.

He'd been bitten, assaulted , kidnapped, rescued and now lay with his possible boyfriend snuggled next to him. It wasn't complete serenity but close enough. He allowed himself to fall asleep with his arms and tail curled tightly around Cosset.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I'm finished! Once the contest is over (and I finish up two other stories) I think I'll flesh it out and make it no longer then ten chapters. It should be better that way.