Angels With Even Filthier Souls

Chapter 2/3

An old black Mustang was parked on the edge of a cliff. Below the cliff... was Chicago.

Andy and Rayne were sat in the front of the car. Andy turned and faced her and then tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and kissed her.

"Andy... Andy... you remember what you're supposed to be doing right!?"a voice hissed in his ear.

"For christ sake yes..." he muttered into the small mic positioned on his chest.

“And keep your hands off her!” Patrick added.

Suddenly they were ambushed by a gang of vampires.

Patrick and Joe stood on either side shooting at the vampires until only one - the female - remained on the hood of the car, hissing and baring her fangs at Andy while Rayne screamed and buried her head in his chest.

Suddenly Pete jumped over the car... landed on the hissing vampire and started hitting her... the vampire screamed... when Pete finally let her go she crawled away whimpering... Pete stood up, "You call yourselves hunters!?" he growled at the gang.

Patrick and Joe looked ready to shoot him.

"For fuck sake Pete... why are you acting like this!?" Rayne yelled as she fell out of the car and stood up abruptly.

Pete just turned his back on them and jumped off the cliff, turning sideways on his way down. (I don't know if anybody else has noticed that - but it is funny)

"Well next time you be the bait!!" Andy yelled.

In the gangs lair...

Patrick was sat on a chair playing with his phone and looking at a recording he took of the vampires. He then looks up at Pete who is creating some sort of smoothie... "Case number 183 A... we first see the unraveling... I've watched him... change... I've been able to keep him at peace with the blend i have created... but... even that seems to be failing... he spend every waking hour plotting revenge against those who turned him... those who walk in the shadow places forgotten by the sun... he hates all of them... but they live in fear of him..."

Pete drinks the smoothie and bares his fangs as he remembers what happened that made him a vampire.

Flashback

Pete's stood there laughing with his friends as William comes up behind him. William opens his mouth and his fangs glint in the light as he moves forward and bites Pete's neck.

End flashback

A few hour later...

Patrick opens an old school locker on the floor... Pete is inside asleep, but he soon wakes up when light floods into the locker. He sat up and rubs his forehead. Then he gets up and starts talking to his puppy, “Hey Hemingway…” he smiles slightly.

A priest walks into the lair and starts talking to Pete about what happened...

Pete tries to explain but the priest just hands him some holy water and leaves quickly when he notices Pete's fangs.

Pete just looks at the holy water and kicks the table opposite him, "Fucking stupid bastard..."

"He was only trying to help..." Joe shouts at him.

Pete just shakes his head and walks off muttering something.

Patrick is trying to fix the electrics in the groups garage... he is playing around with wires and suddenly sparks fly up and he jumps... he sighs and kicks the chair next to him.

"Haha..." Joe giggles.

"Hey... you try fixing this bloody thing then!" Patrick squeals.

"Fine... I will..." Joe mutters as he pushes him out of the way and starts fiddling with the wires, "try that..." he calls out to Patrick.

Patrick walks over to the light switch and flicks it... suddenly the lights flash and turn on.

"Seee..." Joe grins as he walks off.

"Anyone could have done that..." Patrick mutters.

Andy was in the gym with Rayne and Pete... Andy starts beating up the punch bag... next to him is Pete...he is armed with a couple of wooden stakes... he spins around and throws both of them at the target on the wall... and actually manages to hit it in the chest.

"Show off..." Rayne mutters from her seat on the floor suddenly she back flips up off the floor and draws her guns and shoots one of the targets in the head and grins at Andy.

“Now who's the show off…” Andy mutters.

“Rayne…” Patrick calls.

Rayne looks over to the door, “What do you want…”

“I really need to talk to you… could you please come here?” Patrick replies.

Rayne just sighs and follows him out the door.

“I just wanna say that I’m sorry for how I reacted the other day…I love you…and I always will – it’s just with you being what we’re hunting…I’m just confused.” Patrick starts.

“So am I, Pat…so am I.” Rayne whispers, looking away from him as tears start sliding down her face.

“Rayne…” Patrick sighs and walks towards her, tilting her head so that he can see her tears. “You’re bleeding.”

“It’s nothing.” Rayne mumbles.

“Of course it is – it’s you and you’re important to me.” Patrick replies and pulls her into his arms. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Rayne replies as he kisses her.

Outside...

Pete had walked outside in an attempt to calm himself down... he walks up an alley way and suddenly gets grabbed by a group of vampires. They drag him over to where they’re holding a woman. They grab her hair and tilt her head to the side and then try to force Pete closer and closer.

"Kiss her." One of them chants. The rest of them take up the chant as well and Pete moves his head forward as if he was going to bite her.

Suddenly he bites down on the arm of the guy holding him and he beats the vampires up as the woman runs off.

Hours later...

A gang of punk vampire and a gang of chav vampires started a fight in the middle of town...

Suddenly a gang of 'dandy' looking vampire walk down the street... the leader is at the front of them, to his right a vampire named Brendon... and to his left one named Michael, Pandora was behind him twirling her parasol in her hand. The gang stops walking and the leader (William) hands his cane to Michael. William then took off his glove and dropped it on the floor. The gang of 'dandy' vampires ran off and attacked the other gangs...

Suddenly Fall Out Boy (including Rayne) turns up in the black Mustang (driven by Joe)!

The gang pile out of the car...

"What the fuck is going on!?" Rayne yells as she pulls her revolvers out of their holsters.

William is just about to kill another gang member but he looks up and spots Pete... Pete bares his fangs at him and growls.

The 'dandy' vampires all crowds around William to protect him.

"Pffft... like thats gonna work..." Rayne scoffs.

Pete took off his jacket and throws it on the floor...

Pandora throws her parasol at Rayne which knocks her revolvers out of her hands. Rayne glares at Pandora and lunges at her. Pandora scratches Rayne across the face leaving a deep gash, but as soon as it appears it heals.

Then Pete takes a step forward and the gang takes a step backwards. This continues until one of them runs forward and attacks Pete. Pete kicks the vampire in the chest and he falls down screaming.

Andy is busy stabbing a nearby vampire on the floor, Patrick is trying to stop a bunch of vampires attacking a group of little girls (that turn out to be vampires : O *shock horror*)... Rayne notices this and rushes over, stopping them from biting Patrick... Joe is busy attacking a vampire... he dodges a kick from him and punches him in the face...

William is sat on top of a car drinking tea... he glares at Pete as he beats down all his minions... he is then joined by Pandora who has retrieved her parasol... William pours her a cup of tea and they both start laughing at Pete.

A 'dandy' vampire jumps off a car and starts to attack Pete... Pete gets electrocuted and grimaces in pain... suddenly he knocks the vampire to the floor and puts his had over the vampires heart... the vampire starts twitching and then his body stays still... Pete lifts his hand and the area on the vampires body where his hand had been is burnt... Pete suddenly runs at William and Pandora (who are still sat on the car) and tries to attack William... but William vanishes leaving his jacket and hat behind... Pandora jumps on Pete and tries to kill him… Pete throws her off him and Pandora hits the side of a car with a thud, she crouches on the floor hissing at him.

Pete ignores her and glares at the spot were William was and punches the car leaving a fist shaped dent in the top of it...

The police turn up and drag Pete into their car... Pete tries to escape but can't... he looks out the window and sees his friends being arrested as well... then he spots William laughing with the police officers and Pandora... then he looks at the police officers driving the car... they look at him and start laughing... then Pete spots the fangs protruding out of their mouths...