Status: New

Welcome to Peach Creek Redo

Volcanoes

Brenda and Jennifer sat outside on the curb eating their breakfast, while Zendaya was inside eating hers with their parents.
"Mum, can I get a computer in my room?" Zendaya asked.
"Heckz no, unless you wanna pay for it," Lydia, the woman the kids had seen in the car replied as she put the carton of eggs back in the refridgerater.
Zendaya smiled. "Trust me, I'll be able to."
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
The Eds were outside awaiting the Ens great scam idea. The girls were still finishing their little breakfast.
"Hurry up, will ya!" Eddy yelled at the girls.
"SHUT UP!" they yelled in unison.
About 5 minutes later, they'd finished eating and finally got up to show the Eds the scam.
"OK, retards, listen up," Brenda said as she pulled a white projector screen out of nowhere. She turned on a projector and started her explanation.
"The main thing we need to do is hack into the kids' computers, and see what kinda stuff they're into," she began. "That way, we can lure them in easier."
"Then, we have to set up a false email account to send the emails through," Jennifer said. "All we needa do is promise them cool stuff if they enter their parents' credit card info. Once they do, we pretty much have access to their money."
"Take, spend, hack, EASY," Brenda concluded. "But the hardest part is tricking these suckers."
"Ah, they're super gullible," Eddy said, rolling his eyes. "This oughta be easy!"
"Um, I don't think you children understand, but...," Double D said nervously. "THAT'S ILLEGAL!"
"Ewww, a male version of Zenny!"
♠ ♠ ♠
TBC