Status: Finished.

King for a Day.

King for a day.

Scene one.

Kellin takes another deep breathe as Sam snaps another photo of him.
“Why am I so nervous? I‘m marrying Vic, I‘m marrying the person I love more than anything.” Sam just laughs.
“He's going to turn up.” He reassures Kellin.
“I‘m not even worried about that, he wouldn’t have asked me to marry him if he wasn’t going to turn up.” He tells Sam. He feels crazy. He has no problem singing in front of thousands of people but saying ’I do’ in front of his family and friends has his stomach doing flips. 
“I still remember the day we finally found out there was something going on with you two.” Sam laughs. Kellin laughs at the memory too.
“We thought we were hiding it so well." And they did, they thought no one knew about their midnight meetings behind the buses. They had said it was just a tour thing, but truth be told they both knew one month in that they were too far gone to stop it. When they finally got caught their bands just pointed and laughed and said 'I told you so'. It was then that Kellin asked Vic to be his boyfriend. Now 3 years later they are about to get married and Kellin could not be happier. He's pulled out of his thoughts by a knock at the door, Justin sticking his head in the room.
“Vic is here, he’s ready. He’s waiting downstairs.” He tells Kellin. He takes a deep breath and smiles. Sam takes a few more photos before following Kellin down the stairs. 

Scene two.

Vic takes a deep breath and turns around when he hears the door open and close behind him. His breath hitches in his throat as he lays eyes on the man that will soon be his husband in his perfectly fitted black suit, white shirt, waistcoat and skinny black tie, looking perfect. Vic’s stomach is doing flips, the mixture of nerves and the fact that Kellin still gives him butterflies makes Vic feel like he's going to throw up.
“You look so good, babe.” Kellin pulls Vic from his thoughts and Vic smiles a big goofy grin, the same goofy grin Vic wore when Kellin asked him to be his boyfriend and the same goofy grin he wore after Kellin said 'yes' when he asked him to marry him. 
“You look even better, baby. You look amazing.” Vic tells Kellin and his grin matches Kellin’s. It was that smile, along with Kellin's eyes that were a dead set give away of how he was feeling, was one of the first few things that made Vic fall in love with the younger man. 
“You ready, babe?” Kellin asks, moving a step closer to Vic and holding his hand out. 
“I‘ve been ready for this day for a long time.” Vic puts his hand in Kellin's. 
“Holy fuck, we're about to get married.” Kellin remarks, making Vic laugh.
“You‘re going to be stuck with me forever now.” Vic tells him. 
“And I will never know how I got so lucky.” Kellin says and they step outside to where all their friends and family are waiting to watch them marry.

Scene three.

Kellin wraps his arms around Vic and leans hid head on his shoulder. They are sitting in the back of their fancy wedding car, heading from the ceremony to have photos taken. Kellin can't believe that they are married now, that Vic is Kellin’s husband. Kellin feels like the grin he wears is never going to leave his face, he doesn’t think he’s never felt this happy in his life, Vic is his forever. 

They probably should have never made it to today, keeping a relationship going is hard work, but it's even harder when both of them tour in different bands full time. Kellin will never forget the look on Vic’s face when he had to Skype him to tell him he had kissed someone else. It was a stupid drunk moment that Kellin instantly regretted, he had gotten horribly drunk to try and stop missing Vic so much. Kellin was so drunk that he kissed some long haired boy who’s name he never asked in a bar and he barely remembered it the next day.
Kellin's heart broke as he watched Vic’s eyes well through the computer screen. He feared losing Vic more than anything. He tried to leave tour right then and there, he tried to pack his things and book a fight to where Vic was to work things out. It took Justin yelling at Kellin and calling Vic to make him promise that they could try work things out in a week when Sleeping with Sirens were off tour to make Kellin stay. Vic didn’t answer any of his calls that week and Kellin only got out of his bunk to play a show. He would always go straight back to his bunk after the show with a bottle of Jim Beam, he would drink and dial Vic’s number, listening to his voice message. He would always wake up the next morning with a pounding head and a face full of dried tears. Kellin thinks it was probably the longest, most horrible week of his life. As soon as he saw Vic at the airport he burst into tears and Vic wrapped his arms around kellin, one hand rubbing Kellin's back and kissing his hair as Kellin said he was sorry again and again. Vic told him it would be ok, and it was, it was better than ok, it was wonderful.
Kellin looks up at Vic and kisses him.
“I love you, husband, so much.” Vic kisses him in response. 

Scene four.

Vic leans in closer to Kellin, if that is even possible, Vic is pretty sure he has never felt more loved in his life. He can't get the big goofy grin that he has been wearing since he laid eyes on Kellin a few hours ago. He sits there at his reception listening to his family and friends talk about him and Kellin. He has to keep checking himself that today is real, that he is not dreaming. He laughs when Mike tells Kellin he's lucky he's alive to marry Vic. Mike wanted to kill Kellin after he kissed that guy in the bar, he was pretty pissed when Vic forgave Kellin so fast and Vic can't help but let a few tears fall when Mike says he is so happy to see his big brother happy, in love and married. 
Kellin's mom gets up next, Vic was never sure she would turn up today, she had thrown a fit when Kellin told her about him and Vic being together, she told Kellin that she has raised him better than that. Kellin ended up telling her that she had better not make him pick because he would pick Vic every time. Vic remembers, his heart swelling in that moment, finally realising how much Kellin loved him and he took heart in knowing that this relationship was not one sided.
Kellin's mom finishes her speech by saying that she is glad that Kellin didn’t listen to her and leave Vic because today not only does she get to see her son the happiest he has ever been, she also gets a beautiful new son. Vic feels Kellin squeeze his hand and when he looks at Kellin he sees tears running down his face. He presses his lips to the side of his husband's face.
“I love you so fucking much.” He murmurs. When he pulls back he's met by Kellin's lips. Vic is pretty sure that he’s died and gone to heaven, because he has never felt this whole, happy and complete before. 

Scene five.

Kellin lays in bed in the hotel room that he and Vic had gotten for the night before going to Hawaii for 2 weeks on their honeymoon tomorrow. Kellin has decided that married sex is definitely better sex.

Kellin has never been more excited for the future in his life. He and Vic come back from their honeymoon and head back out on Warped, Kellin was excited to be back on the tour that started it all.  Kellin stopped stressing about his future when he moved to San Diego 2 years ago. He finds no reason to worry about what tomorrow brings, as long as he gets to wake up with Vic he is fine. 
Kellin knows he's lucky, he gets to tour the world and now he has the world's best husband. 
When they get back from Warped they start the paper work for adoption and that really excites him, he knows Vic is going to be a fantastic father. The bands futures are kind of up in the air, it really depends on how long the adoption process takes, they know it will probably be a year or two, when they finally get to bring their child home. Both Kellin and Vic will take a year off touring to build a family at home and then Kellin will go back on the road. whether Vic goes touring again will have to be seen, but Kellin has a sneaking suspicion that Pierce the Veil could have come to the end of their time as a band. 

“Babe, stop thinking and sleep with me.” Vic mumbles, half asleep. 
“Ha, I could have sworn I‘d already slept with you more than once tonight.” Kellin smiles at Vic, even though their room is dark. 
“Not like that,” Vic laughs “but if you wanna go again…” He trails off. Kellin laughs, wrapping his arms tighter around Vic
“Sleep now, more married sex tomorrow.” He says. 
“Goodnight, husband.” Vic says. 
“Goodnight, sexy husband of mine.” Kellin says, kissing Vic. 
After a few minutes Kellin speaks again.
“Hey, babe?” He asks. 
“Hmmm?” 
“I think this is what it feels like to live like a king for a day.” Kellin laughs, he can practically hear Vic rolls his eyes.
“I married a loser.” Vic laughs, remembering the song that started it all. 
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think :)