Status: On going

Screw You, Gaskank

Introduction

Josh flicked his eyes at his sister for about the forth time that hour. She’d had a hard time recently and tonight’s idea of getting smashed in a Jager bar in Camden wasn’t one of her best. He didn’t want his baby sister out in the middle of London on her own drunk off her skull so he’d gone along with her, but so far all she’d done was sit on a stool at the end of the bar shooting down Jagerbomb’s one after the other and emit a low mutter of curse words anytime anyone went near her. Most of his night had so far been spent posing for pictures and singing barmats for fans, since You Me At Six had gotten so big it was impossible for him to go anywhere without having his picture taken. Lilliana glanced over to her brother and rolled her eyes at the young girl squealing at him and shoving a shitty looking blackberry in some guys hands for him to take a picture. She was happy for Josh of course, him and the band had worked hard and were doing amazingly in the music scene but it would be nice, she thought to be able to go out with him without being mobbed. She and her brother were extremely close, with only four days between them they’d shared almost everything since they were born. She wasn’t even jealous of his success, every tour she was secured as a merch girl and off tour she was designing merch for DBNO and his reward for such brilliant jobs. Not having to live with their parents and getting to share her apartment. She’d moved out at sixteen due to the continual fights with their mother and with the money she earned from various bar jobs and working for her brother she’d managed to buy a crappy apartment and decorate it to her style.
Two months before she was due to get married and move to Nashville, TN with her boyfriend Cal Daniels, but that had fallen apart so there Josh and Lilliana Franchesci were getting hammered as one last celebration before Josh left for three months of Warped Tour in America. She’d decided not to go on tour with them this time so she could make sure everything was perfect for her wedding and enjoy the time before she tied the knot at home with Cal, but now the wedding was off and with all the merch spots filled she was stuck. The next three months were totally bleak, she would be on her own without her brother and the band members that had become best friends to her to drown in her sorrows with alcohol awaiting for their return.
Finally the last fan skipped away from Josh and he had some peace for five minutes. He looked back over his sister ordering her 15th Jagerbomb and rubbed his face with both hands letting out a long sigh, when he finally got his hands on the fuck that was Cal he was going to kill him. He’d built Lil right up after her attack and now he’d knocked her right back down, her biggest problem in life was not having a purpose, she’d planned the perfect life for them and he’d taken it from her. Unfortunately her solution for this currently was constantly getting hammered and turning up in ridiculous places, the favourite so far had been Paris just the day after she threw him out. Her reasoning?
“Josh…Josh. I still have a wedding planned back home…but no groom. I needed a groom and what better than a gorgeous, romantic French guy? So I decided to come to Paris…find one…then marry him. Done, problem solved eh?”
Hearing that she was on the verge of passing out so he picked her up, at five foot two she was tiny and easily carried, and carried her back to the airport and home to their apartment in London. This was why he’d chosen to go out with her tonight, mostly to save him from having to go nationwide to find her but also to hang out with his sister but there she was upset and currently sniffling back tears alone. He picked up the last dregs of his whiskey, threw it down in one and sauntered over to Lilliana with a huge fancy fake smile plastered across his face.
“Let’s play rock, paper scissors Lil”
She glanced up at him, back down to his waiting fist then back up to his eyes.
“What?
“Come on, like do something for you”
“Fine, two out of three fuckface” He chuckled at the nickname which was becoming more and more used. She put down her drink, made her hand into a fist and played her signature first move, scissors. Twenty-three rounds later and after many re-do’s and accusations of cheating Lilliana punched the air and threw the last of her drink down her throat in celebration.
“Yeah fucker! You may be four days older but I am undoubtedly the better of us Franchesci children. What’s my prize?” She held out a tiny hand towards her brother and looked at him with a child-like grin across her pale, pretty face.
“Umm…well…” He stroked the bum-fluff beard he’d been growing recently and stared up at the ceiling to wind her up until she punched him in the stomach.
“Fuck, ow. Ok well you know that all the spots have been taken for our merch stands on Warped yeah? Well there’s a spot as a roadie if you want it, you know only if you think you’re up to it. I just thought it’d be good for you..you know with all that’s happened lately.” Lilliana sat back up on her stool and looked her brother square in the eyes.
“You want me as a roadie?” Josh shrugged his shoulders
“”Me as in the one that broke your microphone before?” Again he shrugged his shoulders.
“Me as in the one that is dangerous with any form of electricity, you want me to handle the electric shit for your shows?”
“Yeah, I mean maybe it’s a good idea if you leave most of the electric work to the other guys but you can carry stuff can’t you? I just took a punch from you, you’re strong”
“Umm, yeah sure bro why not? I do need to get away from London for a while” She looked up at Josh and gave him a small smile and for the first time in two months she had a glimmer of hope in her dark emerald green eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. It's pretty short for a first chapter but I promise it'll get more interesting very very soon. (As in the next chapter)
I just needed to get some introduction stuff in and some things mentioned here are going to come back in a big way later on. But anyway, comment, subscribe and enjoy x

:)