Status: On going

Screw You, Gaskank

The Flight

Lilliana moaned out as the sun beamed onto her small pale face through the taxi windows, her brother chuckled at her and took her wayfarer sunglasses off her forehead and pushed them roughly onto her face.
“Wee bit hung-over this morning eh Lil? He said and put his own sunglasses on and moved his sisters legs lower down onto his knees while she re-adjusted her sunglasses so that they actually covered her eyes.
“Fuck off, just getting into a sleepy mood for the plane; I don’t want to be awake for any of the flight.”
“Mm yeah so the eight whiskeys you drunk before bed are nothing to do with this bitchy mood?”
“That was preparation fuckface” The Franchesci siblings were packed and ready for their three month stay on Warped tour, after the night in the Jaeger bar a week ago Josh had had to re-convince his sister to go with him but eventually she agreed so here they were in the taxi from their apartment to Heathrow airport just outside London. She’d tried telling her boss that she needed the time off but hoped her job would still be open but after he questioned her on why and speculated she was being put into rehab by her brother she’d told him to stick his job somewhere and stormed out of the place home to a few bottles of merlot. So packing her favourite clothing into two suitcases and emptying her bank account exchanging all her money for dollars and packing that into another bag she was essentially ready to move. Getting her onto the tour as a roadie was easy for Josh, truth was he was relieved he could get her to go with him, he didn’t want to leave her on her own for three months. She’d probably end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning or something, he was incredibly worried about Lilliana. He turned his head to her and looked over her worn out face, even though sunglasses hid half her face you could still see the bags underneath her eyes. If it wasn’t the late nights of partying that were keeping her from sleeping it was the nightmares she was having, it was because of her asshole ex-fiancée. He’d fucked her up big time and even though she kept him out of her conscious thoughts 99% of the time he could still get to her in her dreams. She’d begin talking and begging in her sleep, moaning out his name in pain then the screaming began. She’d scream as if her insides were being torn out until Josh ran in and woke her up to whom she’d cling onto him dripping in sweat and hysterically crying floods out tears.
So her going with him, keeping her busy with tour duties and safely where he could keep an eye on her was the best option for her right now. Finally their taxi arrived at the airport, grumbling Lilliana took her suitcase and carry on luggage out of the boot of the taxi and stalked off to the check in, leaving Josh to pay the taxi driver and scramble after her. After checking in the brother and sister went to wait for the rest of the band in a secluded area kept especially for VIP’s to save them from being crowded by fans.
“LILLYPIE!” Max dropped all of his bags and ran over to Lilliana, picked her up in a tight hug and kissed her head. It was no secret the rest of the band had a crush on her; they didn’t exactly keep it a secret to Josh either despite many of his protests and warnings to them. Max finally let go of her and beamed again at her before finding a seat as Dan, Chris and Matt lined up for a hug and sneaky kiss on the forehead. After that they were called to prepare to get on the plane for their eleven hour journey to the first stop of the tour, Los Angeles. As they always had Josh and Lilliana sat next to each other for the duration of the flight, and after two hours of her scaring the living shit out of Josh with ‘what if’s’ and ‘you knows’ about the demise of the plane she finally fell asleep. After her sleeping solid for half an hour Josh gently lifted her head off his shoulder, pushed her over to lean on the side of the plane and stood up to look for Chris.
“Hey man.” Chris took his headphones off and looked up with a smile,
“Hey Josh.” He waited for Josh to say something but Josh just stood there with a look of deep thought on his face.
“Dude…what’s up?” Josh just kept silent and threw himself down on the empty chair next to Chris and held his face in his hands.
“Shit Josh! What the hell man?”
“It’s her Chris. Lil. I can’t watch her destroy herself anymore, she’s getting hammered every-night. Sneaking in at dawn then throwing the guy out when she wakes up in the afternoon. She thinks I don’t know she cries all the time, like all the fucking time man. I come in last Sunday to find her in his clothes holding his picture and sobbing her god-damn heart out. And when I try to talk to her about it she shuts me out, Chris she’s always told me everything. Every little thing in her life and now she just jokes around all time.” Chris sighed and put his palm on Josh’s back.
“Come on, she’ll be alright. We all know how much he meant to her and he practically tore her heart out. She just needs time…and less alcohol. Warped will be good for her, we’ll just have to watch her with the parties but the work, the people. It’ll do her good”.
“Yeah, you’re right. Thanks man” Josh stood up and walked back to his seat and sleeping sister, rolled her over slightly and sat down to which she groaned and leant back over resting her head on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
So another introduction-y chapter. I realized updating every other day isn't going to work. There's been a lot of problems with me, my family etc and as much as I want to, updating that often is near impossible.
However, I plan to put my insomnia to good use and write during the nights as much as possible. Lots coming up, bands and big characters are getting introduced in the next chapter and it hopefully will be bigger. Thanks!