Status: On going

Screw You, Gaskank

4

Jordan was still sitting on the floor of the bus waiting for the mysterious being to turn around so he could see who had just kicked him out the bunk. She turned around to see nine men all looking at her and she suddenly realized that after she’d gotten in the bunk to sleep she’d stripped down to booty shorts and a vest shirt with her brother’s clothing line emblem on it. Five of the men had a smirk on their faces already knowing she was going to be mad and the other four just stared. They’d never seen a girl on this bus before the tour had even started. As Josh fist-bumped Jack and Alex he realized Jordan’s eyes were running up and down her skinny, tattooed legs so he nudged him with his foot sharp in the back.
“Ow shit man!” Practically hissing, Lilliana put a finger to her lips and shushed him then turned around walking to the front lounge.
“Nu uh, no perving on my sister” Alex choked on his drink and coughed,
“Your sister?! Since when do you even have a sister?” Josh made sure she was far away enough for her not to hear as he replied,
“Since she’s going through a rough time back home. I brought her out with us to get her back human again. Keep an eye out on her lads.” He went back to the game yelling at someone for cheating whilst Alex continued to stare at the small girl that was trying to reach the top shelf. Grumbling she opened the cupboard above the sink, cursing under her breath when she realized she was too short to reach the box of her favourite cereal Krave.
“Fuck sake” She muttered under her breath and using her hands pushed her body up onto the worktop and sat on it. Alex and Jordan watched as she twisted her tiny frame around to reach the box then facing back forward she carefully opened the top and began eating it straight out of the box. After a few moments she noticed the latest cover of AP magazine on the table and jumped down to read it, Alex continued to watch the way she moved. So gracefully but full of personality, the way she fixed her hair back so she could see the magazine in front of her, how she absent mindedly scratched lightly at her collarbone that stuck out just a bit too much, how she bounced her foot up and down. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.
Lilliana flicked through the magazine looking for the article about her brother’s band featured on the front cover while Alex realized that Jordan was staring at her cleavage which instantly made him angry.
“What in the fuck does he think he’s doing? Wait..why is this making me so mad?”
He just nudged Jordan with his foot and with his palm facing down waved his hand signaling for him to stop, when Jordan looked at him quizzically he panicked and quickly pointed to Josh whose attention was still on the game. Jordan gave a look of agreement and grinned towards her, Alex could see the cogs in his head thinking about her and his knuckles whitened as he pulled his hand into a fist at his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey look another wild update!
I think I said this on my last update, things have been going on lately in my life. However I am slowly getting back into the swing of things, the only thing that needs sorting is my back condition now. Anyway, this is pretty short compared to what I normally try to write.
Here's my tumblr for anyone that's interested ->
www.ohyoulittleangelfuck.tumblr.com
I reply faster on there to comments and any question or anything you have. Thanks guys :) x