Status: On a break...

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

PART 10

The next three weeks passed in a blur for Hannah. After accepting the offer to go on tour with All Time Low she had a lot of preparation to do.

She felt guilty breaking the news to Ashley that she would be going away for two months, especially so soon after telling her she wouldn't be going back to college with her. Thankfully, Ashley was happy for her. She was lucky to have such a great best friend.

She attended meetings with the crew, getting properly introduced to everyone and finding out all the information she needed for the tour. She was relieved to learn just how friendly and welcoming everyone was. She was also relieved that none of them were bothered by the fact she was dating Jack, something she was really worried about.

Before she knew it, the day they were leaving had arrived.

"You have to call me every day. I want to head all the scandalous details! " Ashley said as she helped Hannah unload her bags from the car.

They were in a parking lot where everyone was meeting. A huge black bus was parked in the corner with various people loading their luggage into the compartment.

"Of course I will" Hannah promised, "And you have to come visit during the holidays"

"Duh" Ashley replied, rolling her eyes.

The pair hugged goodbye and Hannah waved her friend off before she disappeared out of the parking lot and onto the busy street.

Hannah slung her bag pack over her shoulder and pulled the handle of her suitcase, dragging it towards the bus.

She struggled with the weight of her suitcase before she finally managed to slide it inside the compartment.

She turned to walk on the bus when Matt appeared by her side. He was clutching a folder with numerous sheets of paper and he looked a little stressed.

"Hey Matt" she greeted the tour manager.

"Hey Hannah, excited for tour?"

"Sure am" she smiled.

"Great. So I have some stuff here for you, make sure you don't lose them"

He handed her a laminate pass with a strap for around her neck and a small folder with the tour schedule inside.

"Thanks" she said, putting the pass around her neck and taking the folder.

As she went to walk away, Matt called her back. She turned on her heel to face him again. He was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Look, I know you're dating Jack and that's perfectly fine" he started.

"But it's important to remember that you're here to do a job as well"

"I understand. I promise I won't let my relationship affect my work" she replied.

Matt nodded his head before making his way to another group of people loading equipment into a van.

Hannah walked to the door of the bus, climbing up the steps inside.

-

It was a five hour drive to the first venue. Most of the band and crew were in the front lounge talking excitedly and messing around. Hannah was in her bunk trying to catch up on some sleep.

She put her earphones in, in an attempt to block out some of the noise around her. Just as she was about to drift off to sleep she felt someone climb in beside her.

She turned over to face Jack with a grin on his face.

"What's up?" she asked, removing her earphones.

"Just wanted to make sure you're okay." he smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little tired" she sighed

"Okay, I'll let you get some sleep. You're gonna need it!"

He shifted out of the bunk but before he walked away he turned back to Hannah.

"I'm really happy you're here" he smiled.

He leaned over and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

"Me too"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and nothing really happens, but it's an update!

I've been struggling to come up with ideas for this story. I'm not sure what should happen next. I feel like it needs a bit of drama or something.

Thoughts?