Up All Night

She's On Replay

As I hit the last move, a round of applause had broken out. I allowed a smile to filter my lips at the sound. I looked at Zayn awe struck face and shot him a wink. After I had calmed down the boys started talking about dancers, and asked how good I was. I told them I was fairly good if I can say so myself, choreography came easy to me. Zayn didn’t believe me, so we waged a bet. They would play me one of their songs and I would have to make up moves on the spot that flowed with the song after hearing it once. If I was to prove him wrong he had to bake me a chocolate cake, and if I did not prove him right I had to cook dinner for him and the rest of the boys. From the look on his and the boys faces it looked like he would be baking me a cake.

Falling back on to one of the couch, I brought my hand up to my fan my face in an attempt to cool down. I called Zayn name before pointing to their kitchen area, he shot me a mock glare before he reluctantly got up and made his way into the kitchen to get started on my cake. Suddenly, a ringing noise broke the silence in the flat, and from the sound of the ringtone it seems to be my cell phone. Liam reached inside my bag next to him and threw my phone towards me. Peering down my phone was light up notifying me that I had received a picture text message. It was from Jenna, a close friend of mine who was currently studying culinary arts at The Art Institute of Phoenix. When I opened the message I couldn’t help by laugh, it looked like Jenna’s small beagle had got into her cooking flour, coating the small dog from head to tail in the white substance. I always had a soft spot for dogs, I wanted a Husky since I was younger but my mother always said we had no room for such a huge dog much to my disappointment. I sent her a quick reply of ‘she’s too cute’ before locking my phone and placing it by my side.

“By any chance would any of you boys have something I can change into? Seems like I’m going to be here for a while and I don’t want to be in this sweaty clothes.” I asked the boys, a puppy dog expression on my face,

The boys shared a look before Louis spoke, “sure, Niall is the smallest of us and we are in his flat already so I’m sure he wouldn’t mind lending you something, would you Niall?”

I look towards Niall with a hopeful look on my face. Niall shot me a smile that caused my heart to melt just a little bit and me to smile back almost like a reflex action. He stood up and beckoned me to follow him. Shooting up out of my seat, I practically ran over to Niall to keep up with his long strides. These damn boys and their long legs making me have to walk fast to keep up with them at their normal speed.

I followed the gorgeous Irish boy into a bedroom on the left side of the narrow hallway we had entered. I stood by the room door as he dogged through his draws looking for something that could possibly fit me. After what seemed like five minutes or so he appeared in front of me with a pair of black basketball short and a tight light green ‘kiss me I’m Irish” t-shirt.

“Here you go” He said, his accent almost making me weak at the knees.

I grabbed the clothes and shot him a quick smile so he couldn’t detect my nerves, “Thank you”

“No problem love” He shot me a grin before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

When I heard the door close I let out a breath I didn’t even realize I was holding.
Something about that boy made my heart beat slightly faster and my skin tingle if he brushed against me in any shape or form. I only hung out with him two times counting today, and he already sent my head into a daze. I almost became a bumbling fool around him. Maybe it was his accent; I was already a sucker for them. He stood out from the boys with his thick Irish accent while they had British ones. His bright blonde hair and shining blue eyes made him appeal to me even more.

When I finished getting dressed I smiled down at myself, I looked good in his clothes. I brought the t-shirt up to my nose and inhaled slightly, it smelled faintly like him. God I was such a freak, I was acting like a class-A fan girl. Before I left, I gave myself a small encouraging speech. As long as I stayed away from any close contact with Niall I should be fine, or at least I hoped. Opening the room door, I made the journey from the bedroom to the living room where I could hear the deep laughter of the boys and a female? My eyes borrowed in confusion; there was a female with the boys? When I rounded the corner I spotted a beautiful brunette cuddled up against Louis side smiling at something he or one of the boys said. Harry, once again, spotted me first and beckoned me over to the only seat let available between him and the Irish guy himself. Well, there goes my plan to stay as far out touching reach of him. When I settle in-between the two European boys the brunette girl took notice of my presence and shot me a wide smile, I smiled back liking her friendly persona.

“You must be Annabelle I’m Eleanor, Louis called me saying you probably wouldn’t want to be locked up with a room full of blokes. So, I came to keep you company of sorts” She said still smiling, I guess she was a smiling type.

“Thanks you, I wasn’t looking forward to being around these smelly boys by myself” I said jokingly, causing a shout of ‘Hey’ from the boys.

“Oh god, you wouldn’t want to be around them when they tour then. They smell vile I swear they only bath like 3 times a week it’s horrible!” she said, causing the boys to protest once and again and me to laugh.

“That’s nasty, I can’t go a day without bathing I’d feel nasty and unhygienic.” I shivered just thinking about all the dead skin that would be all over my skin.

“That’s exactly what I said, finally someone who gets it!” She exclaimed.

“HATERS!” Zayn shouted into the living room dramatically before running back into this kitchen.

That set everyone into a round of laughter. These boys were something else, definitely not the boys I encountered during my 19 year living in Atkinson. After everyone settled down from laughing, we started disusing what should we do for the rest of the night being that I would be allowed to leave for my hotel until tomorrow or when Paul said the coast was clear. Many suggestions were thrown around before we decided on having a movie night. Liam raided Niall linen closet and DVD rack before appearing in front of us with mountain of pillows, blankets and the entire Resident Evil Saga, much to me, Harry and Eleanor dislike.

Eleanor and Louis were situated to one recliner, Liam on the other, leaving Harry and Zayn on the couch after kicking Niall and myself onto the floor. As the opening credits rolled onto the screen I couldn’t help but notice exactly how close Niall was to me as I felt his body heat roll off him and onto me. It was like my body was detecting his every movement, and it was driving me crazy, how could a boy I only know for two days affect me so much? Trying to distract myself, I allowed myself get absorbed into the movie, even though I hated horror movies. For the first twenty minutes or so of the film was a breeze, and I thought I would be able to get through the movie without flinching or screaming, how wrong I was. Just as I was really getting into the movie a hoard of flesh eating zombie popped out of nowhere causing a quick scream to escape my mouth and my head to flinch to the side burying itself into the closest pillow to me, or what I thought I was a pillow.

I didn’t realize the pillow I thought I had my head on wasn’t really a pillow, but Niall’s chest until I felt the vibration of his laughter against my head. I pulled my head off of him quickly muttering a sorry as my cheeks heated up, which only caused him to shake his head and chuckle once more. I situated myself back into my side and reluctantly placed my eyes back onto the television. This time I didn’t last as long, and ended up screaming about ten minutes as more zombies flooded the screen. Once again I had buried my head into Niall’s chest, but before I was able to respond this time he wrapped his arm around my small waist and pulled me against his body. His fingers rested on the strip of skin that was visible due to the shirt I borrowed rising up; his thumb rubbing sooth circles onto my hips in an effort to calm my fast beating heart.

I didn’t have the will power to pull myself out of his grip; instead I snuggled into his side covering my hand to my face only peeking out through my fingers when I thought a safe scene had emerged on the screen. I didn’t allow myself to admit how good it felt to be wrapped in his arms pressed against him.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter? Be creative (:
(Random fact I actually love horror films and hate Romance ones unlike Annabelle :D )

-Shannonmae xo