Up All Night

Hold On To The Feeling

A loud laugh escaped my lips, in result of Niall and Zayn who decided to stop in the middle of the side walk and attempt to belly dance. It was hilarious sites seeing the two boys try to copy the moves of Shakira, but I had to hand it to them they were doing a fairly good job. When they finished their little dancing show, they made their way back over to us and we continued our way down the strip that lead to their flat complex. After we had finished our food and a few rounds of deserts, we decided to go back to the guys flat. I had thought about saying no, but after looks from Danielle I couldn’t say no. I didn’t have it in me to leave her alone with this crazy group of boys.
I had to admit these boys were something else, but I couldn’t help but enjoy their company. I tilted my head back slightly and looked up at the London sky above my head. I still couldn’t believe I was here, taking a step further into the dance world. Mary-Ann popped into my head and my heart swelled a little. It was all thanks to here that I was here today. I probably would still be wasting away in her studio, unaware of the opportunities that were all around me. Even if I was just going to be appearing in four minute video, it was a big step in my dance career. Videos are what gets everyone noticed now a-day especially when it’s posted all over YouTube with millions of views. Who knows maybe this gig will lead to many more that will help me achieve my goal of my own dance studio just like Mary-Ann.

From the moment they asked in Middle School what we want to be when we grew up, it has been permanently etched in my brain. I even had a sketch of what I wanted it to look like; it was a reminder for me to never give up, even when times got heart. My dream meant more to me than anything in the world, and I will achieve it if it’s the last thing I do.

I guess I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn’t realize we had reached the complex until I walked into the Irish fifth of One Direction back. My head snapped up and I locked eyes with the blue eyed heartthrob. A blush creped onto my cheeks as he flashed me a braces filled smile. I smiled back up at him, as if it was a knee-jerk reaction.

“Day dreaming, eh?” He chuckled

“Something of that nature” I replied, my cheeks getting a shade darker.

He responded with a smile, before opening the complex door for me. He bowed slightly after he opened the door, causing me to curtsey slightly to fuel his humor. I guess it worked because it caused another deep chuckle to rumble form his chest that sent my heart on a joy ride. The others entered behind me, and Liam told the lead of head of me since I didn’t know what floor their flat was. After walking up three flights of stairs, we ended up on the third floor where Zayn flat was. It turned out it was his turn to hold tonight’s get together.

His place was similar to Nialls, just had a different color scheme going out. Everyone made a beeline straight into the living room to get comfortable. Liam and Danielle claimed the love seat that was situated in the corner of the room, causing me to make my way over to the couch that Niall was occupying; Zayn took the recliner that was facing the love seat. After everyone was seat we lapped into a brief period of silence, until Liam broke it.

“So Bella, tell us something about you, you’re like a mystery to us” Liam said, and everyone voiced in an agreement.

“What do you want to know?” I asked.

“For starters are you single?” Niall piped first.

“Why yes I am, Atkinson boys were never my type. They were all about following in their Daddy footsteps, so cliché and unoriginal” I crinkled my nose up a little at the thought.

This caused the group to laugh, it was the truth however. Most of the boys in my small town were all studying to take over their Daddy’s business, or they were going to go on the outskirts of town to work on farms. The boys that didn’t follow in these footsteps had no dream and were just going to waste away and depend of their parent’s money. None of these options of boys were appealing, to me at least. I wanted to date someone who didn’t stick to the status quo and pick the easy path laid out in front of them.

“I know exactly what you mean, those are the boring boys, and you like excitement don’t you?” Danielle chimed, causing me to nod in agreement.

“Excitement? You must have loads of stories to tell us then, please share” Zayn said, a glint of mischievousness in his eye.

“Well let’s see, it was around Halloween Junior year. My friend Jenna and I were heading to a party in a barn only to find out it was already shut down by cops because of the loud music. We were already tipsy so we decided to go to Old Man Willows farm, since he would most likely already be asleep. We snuck into the cow pen and played the old Tip a Cow game. We had tipped about three cows before Jenna had tripped and fell back into a pile of cow crap.” I was giggling slightly at this point as the look on Jenna face had been popped into my head. “After I helped her out we made it over to the pumpkin patch and started to smash a few pumpkins. I ended up getting my heel caught in one, and I couldn’t get it off my feet so Jenna had to drag me back to car, and broke the pumpkin with a crowbar.”

At that time everyone was laughing along side of me to my ridiculous tale. It was truly a crazy night, it had taken Jenna forever to drag back to the car because she was slightly drunk and kept stumbling in her heels. That was one of the few crazy moment we were able to create in our small town, where most of the fun places were closed by 7’o clock.

“Oh you were just a regular badass” Niall said poking fun at me, causing me to stick my tongue out at him.

“Bad to the bone, what about you guy, any stories you’d like to tell?” I said, raising my eyebrows.

“Oh god, where to start” Zayn joked.

XX

“Are you serious? I asked my jaw practically on the floor.

“Swedish girls have amazing jubblies I can tell you that for sure” Zayn replied with a sly grin.

I grabbed my side as I started to laugh once again. The stories the boys told were simply crazy, their fans were crazy? I mean who throws tampons at their boy band crush, and flashed them on the balcony of their hotel. I felt sorry for the boys, but it was too funny and they believed so too as they laughed along with me.

I wiped the tear from my eye as I finally came down from my laughing fit. For the past hour the boys and Danielle were telling countless stories of things that happened. Each one was crazier than the last, but the flashing Swedish girls took the cake of the weirdest.

“Don’t they have such amazing fans” Danielle said as she poked Liam cheek.

“Oh yea, such classy fans” I said, shooting the boys a cheeky grin.

“Looks like we have two sarcastic girls on our hand” Liam informed the boy.

“Sarcastic? No, never am I sarcastic” I flashed the boys a pearly white smile, which caused Danielle to laugh and me to follow right behind her.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a weight on my legs and fingers attacked my side. I yelped before I started laughing even more. I peeked up to see that was my attacker was no other then Niall himself. I wasn’t able to form a coherent sentence as more giggled escaped my mouth. I tried to push him off of me, but only ended up in yet another laugher fit as he pressed his fingers deeper into my side to tickle me.

“Niall, stop please” I was able to say in between giggles.

“Say, Niall you’re my favorite One Direction member” He responded with a cheeky smile.

“Niall you’re my favorite One Direction member” I rushed out, when he slowed down on tickling me.

“Good girl” He chuckled, patting my head.

“I’m not a dog” I mocked glared up at him.

That’s when I noticed how close we were as I caught my breath. His chest hovered a little over mines as he held his weight up with both of his arms that were on the side of my torso. I looked up into his eyes to see them cloud over into some unknown emotion. I was pretty sure my eyes held the same exact emotion however. My gaze flicked down to his mouth when he licked over them ever so slightly, causing me to bite my lip and lock eyes with him once again. At that moment it was as if it was just me and him in the room, as I noticed him start to lean down towards me. As he leaned towards me I felt my heart pick up and start to beat faster. Was he going to kiss me? As he got closer I allowed my eyes to slowly start to flicker close, as I felt his breath tickle my pale pink lips.

Suddenly, Zayn flat door banged open against the wall and Harry and Louis voiced filled the place, bringing me back to reality. Niall jumped up and resumed his seat at the end of the couch opposite of me. I sat up and straightened my shirt and flicked imaginary dust off of my pant. After I took a deep breath I allowed myself to look up, and I immediately locked eyes with Danielle. She raised an eyebrow at me a smirk on her lips, and I did what I did best, blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM BACK (:

How did you guys like this update? ^_^

shannonmaexoxo