Status: Unfinished, but unsure if I should continue? Started for a contest =]

Further Away

"Matty!" He was sitting on top of the slide like always. He seemed to startle but looked down and smiled. Even from this far I could see his copper eyes glinting in the light from the falling sun.
"Come up, Jenna!" He reached a hand down to me but I couldn't reach, the ground was collapsing around me. "Jenna! Jenna, it's okay Jenna!" I was falling into the dark, passing through a catacomb tunnel, decayed faces watched me, their skeleton hands stuck out of the walls, slapping my face as I dropped. "Jenna! God damn it Jenna!"
Tears rolled off my cheeks as I opened my eyes. I was on the floor, I rolled over and retched but nothing came up. I dropped my head to the floor sobbing and my mom touched my shoulder. "Momma!" I curled into her arms and cried. My head was pounding, I must have had a bit too much alcohol. The thought almost made me laugh through my tears. Of course I had had too much to drink. Thats all I did anymore. I felt something wet hit the back of my neck and looked up. My mom was crying too. "Mom, please don't cry..." I sniffed and my head throbbed with it.
"They'll find him baby, someday, they'll bring him back to you." her words reduced me to sobs once again.