Status: Active, yo.

You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else

3.

Liam placed a hamburger in front of me.

"I'll go get some drinks. Ariana, would you like Coke or Sprite?" Zayn asked me.

"Um, Sprite, please." I said. He disappeared into the house, and came back with 6 cans. He gave us all our drinks, and we began to eat.

"Wow, this is a really good burger." I said. Liam smiled.

"Thank you. You don't wanna anything on your burger? Ketchup?" He asked.

"Nah, I like my burgers plain. I'm kind of a picky eater."

"So, how old are you?" Louis asked.

"I'm 18."

"So is Niall, Liam, and I. Zayn is 19, and Louis is 20." Harry said.

"Really? I thought Liam was the oldest.." They all laughed.

"Liam is the most mature. He is a bit of a old soul." Louis said.

"Louis may be the oldest, but he acts like the youngest." Zayn added.

"Harry is the baby, actually." Niall said. Harry glared.

"Only by a few months." I chuckled.

"You guys truly seem like you've been best friends all your life."

"We get that a lot. I once heard a rumour that we made some huge plan with X Factor before the show started to audtion alone and then pretend to be thrown together as a group." Liam said.

"Enough of us, though. Tell us about you." Zayn said.

"Well..what do you wanna know?"

"Favorite type of music?" Harry asked.

"Um. Rap, country, pop, some rock. I don't know. I like all kinds of music."

"Favorite color?" Louis asked.

"Pink."

"What are your goals in life?" Liam asked.

"I wanna be a actress. My dad has actually been trying to get me some gigs during the past couple weeks. I have a audtion soon."

"Really? You can act?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"Yep. My school did Grease my junior year and I played Sandy."

"So you can sing as well?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, but I don't really like singing as much as I like acting."

We finished eating and we kept talking. I liked the boys. They were nice, charming, and very funny. Niall was my favorite, though. He was so cute, and adorable, and sweet, and that accent....yum.

"I wish this house had a pool. That seems to be the only flaw." Louis said after a while.

"Well, I have a pool. You guys can come swim whenever. In fact, how about tomorrow?" I asked. They all smiled.

"Sounds good. What time?" Niall asked.

"Noon-ish." I said. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket.


Mom: Honey, come home. I need you to babysit Catherine. Your father and his partner wants to go out for drinks.


I sighed.

"I have to go guys. I have to babysit my sister. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. I hugged them all goodbye.

"I'll walk you to the door." Niall said, and we walked through the house.

"Thank you for inviting me. I had fun." I said. He smiled.

"No problem. See you tomorrow." I said. We hugged, and I walked back to my house.

I can't wait until tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow? Hm....
Comments would be fabulous!
xoxoxoxo.