Status: Temporarily Stopped. :L

Insomnia.

Grimace.

I dug my fingers deep into my mouth, forcing myself to gag hard to the point of vomiting. The taste of four different men lingered on my tongue and my muscles were aching. I hated this job with every ounce of my tiny body. I still had bruises from the night before. Things couldn’t be more sore for me. After throwing up the flavour of the costumers, I stood and looked in the mirror. My back was beet-red from the fresh scratches from the last man who had a fetish for scratching like a fucking tiger at a girl’s back. In some places, blood flowed lightly from the deeper scratches.

“Goddamn,” I muttered with a grimace as I held a cloth to one of the worst scratches. I put my very few articles of clothing on, and left the hotel without looking back.

It was nearly six in the morning, and I was craving coffee as I do every morning.


Same routine as the day before: Walked in the same shop, ordered the same coffee, sat at the same table. This time, Bella wasn’t there to try to be all cheery. I watched outside as I normally did, rolled my eyes at every couple on the street as usual. But then that little bit of abnormality came back. My frown dropped even lower as I saw Bella walk up to the coffee shop from her pretty pink Porsche. Rolled my eyes again - figures that she’d be the girliest girl alive. I watched her in the corner of my eye, and when she walked toward me, she smiled slightly.

“Erika, right?” she asked, as she sat down in the seat ahead of me.

“Yes, that’s me,” I answered monotony. My eyes fell to the half-empty cup on the table. She took a sip of her sweet-smelling coffee, and I felt her eyes watch me.

“So, how often do you come here?” she asked, as she set her own cup down.

“Once a day. I’m sure the owners get their fair share from me.”

“Yeah? Well, I come everyday also! We should set a time to come, you seem really interesting, Erika.”

“Interesting, no. But thanks, anyway. Do you have a cell phone?” I asked without thinking. Well, shit.

“Actually I do! Here - can I see your phone so I can put my number in?” I nodded, and handed my piece of shit flip phone to her as I took another gulp of my bitter coffee. I stood up when she handed it back, and a slight pout formed on her face.

“You’re leaving?” she asked, saying it like a depressed child.

“I need to go out for a smoke - you can come with, I guess,” I murmured as I put on my coat.

“Actually, I have to run too,” she said, looking down at her own shiny smartphone, “my boyfriend needs me to come back home.”

“Boyfriend?” I asked out loud. She stood up also, put her purse on her wrist and tossed her perfect hair over her shoulder like the stereotypical rich, snobby girly girls do.

“Yeah, well, I’ll text you, okay?” she said as she walked to the door.

“Yeah, sure. See you, Bella,” I said, almost cheerfully. I wanted to smack myself in the head for even bothering with this stranger.

“See you, Erika!” Bella said as she strutted out of the subtle coffee shop. I shook my head, cursing myself under my breath as I dragged myself outside for a cigarette.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that the writing is a bit choppy and it's a bit vague. I'm a little rusty from the last few months.