Status: In Progress

Unbroken

Never Alone

It's about 30 minutes before the concert. I'm all alone in my dressing room. Looking at the mirror, I started crying but I kept saying " I'm beautiful and I'm not alone when I never have to be." Even though I'm out of rehab, I still have this problems. This is going to haunt me for the rest of my life, that's why I need to stay strong. I'm not perfect no one is. I still have bad days and it's full of bullshit. Things will get better it really does. A year ago, I was hurting, crying and just plain depressed. Now I'm little better, because I realized I have the best fans ever. They're not even my fans anymore, they're my family. They never left my side.

I'm wearing a white dress that made my blonde half pink hair glow even more. Heading out of the dressing room. Only 5 minutes till showtime. I prayed with my crew, It's always been our tradition to pray before a show. Prayer has always been my solution to everything besides music. Okay this is it, it's time to sing to my fans.

When I entered the stage, I shouted " How you all doing ?" If someone is going to ask me on what up beat song is my favorite to perform live. I will answer " Who's that boy," that song is so catchy and I fell fucking sexy when I sing it. I would totally go lesbian for my fans cause all of them are so beautiful.

I saw a girl in the crowd, with fresh cuts on her wrist. The taught of it that one of my fans is in pain. So much pain that she needs to hurt herself. It makes me sad because I'm dealing with the exact same thing. I need to change her ways and mine.

Before singing "Skyscraper" I pointed to the girl. " Hey you, yeah girl on the front wearing a blue shirt," I say. She was absolutely shocked. I told the bodyguard to bring the girl on stage. When she got near me " What's your name?" I asked. She answered with a shy voice " My name is Diane," she said. " Well Diane I see your cuts and I think you're beautiful. I don't give a fuck what they do to you. You don't deserve to hurt yourself," I say. Tears streaming down my face and Diane's too. I said to the crowd including Diane. " Everybody has problems even me, people on the spotlight has problems. Just promise me to stay strong. Because with out you guys, I wouldn't be here alive. When you're alone put on my music and I'll be there for you,"

Now everybody is in tears. Diane went back to the crowd cause it's time to perform again. I hope this night is the beginning for a fresh start for both of us. No more self harm and just stay strong. The crew brought out the piano. " All of you are beyond beautiful in your own special way and I really mean it," I say. During the song, the venue is filled with emotions. My fans and I connected by music, now that's friendship. Without them there is no me. Lovatics never left my side and I never leave theirs.